Dolphins exercised 5th year option Waddle/phillips | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins exercised 5th year option Waddle/phillips

Sorry you were saying something?

I'm happy they extended him.

Again, I was arguing the value, not if it would happen or not.

Grier's comments after the potential Johnathan Taylor inquiry proved as much.

I understand holding two thoughts in your head at the same time can be difficult for you Kemosabe.

I understand holding two thoughts in your head at the same time can be difficult for you Kemosabe.

So, you are the "lonely stranger" - (Lone Ranger). - LOL

It's ok. If I had two thoughts in my head at the same time making you look foolish would be too damn easy. What fun is that. 😂

Interesting flip flop my dear friend.

In da morning it was let the oft injured, body catching such and such walk. Later in the day you were happy we didn't let the oft injured, body catching such and such walk.

Guess his being paid top 5 at his position ticks the value proposition you refer to.

Screenshot_20240531-024936~3.png

Screenshot_20240531-025025~3.png

Interesting flip flop my dear friend.

In da morning it was let the oft injured, body catching such and such walk. Later in the day you were happy we didn't let the oft injured, body catching such and such walk.

Guess his being paid top 5 at his position ticks the value proposition you refer to.

View attachment 171464

View attachment 171465
Red Light District. - LOL

Back
Top Bottom