Get ready guys! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Get ready guys!

Last year's was fine. Though I think more 1 pm home games in September and October is fair. Buffalo wk 1 in Miami at 1pm seems like a good start if only to hear the bills fans crying about it.

Getting KC in Germany last year was a big scheduling win. The fact that we lost is on us.

The schedule will be released shortly and brace yourselves for the NFL to make right and to keep teams relevant! The NFL wants to keep Josh Allen in the thick of things after the Diggs departure and the players they lost on defense. Also they never got the year long Aaron Rodgers hype they had hoped for. Look for us to have a couple of long difficult road games in a row. We will probably have a 3 game stretch of road games on Jupiter followed by games on Mars and Saturn. We will then return from Saturn for a Thursday night game in Arizona!! Then they can start the chatter of Tua cannot win vs difficult teams and circumstances!
Well, to be fair, circumstances is a pretty tough opponent, taking into account that he is a true Master on all things that deal with Size and Matrix-like positions!

The first two games at home...the last four at home...a four-game home stand...all home games at 1...not back to back road games and another four-game home stand. 😉
That will make some happy.

That's quite favorable... Honestly.

The Bills complained about the heat last year.

Wait till they have to face Miami in September on Mars and Saturn.

Phinz are set up good with that string of away games.

Could see us struggling in Jupiter though. Could get cold there if there's heavy overcast

Every team thinks they are getting screwed every year when the schedule comes out.

My neighbor is a huge Eagles fan. He bitches and moans all the time that the NFL is out to screw the Eagles and that the Refs during games are biased against them.

I just laugh......
LMFAO the refs biased towards the Eagles .. that there is some funny S%$t .

Back
Top Bottom