Rookie Minicamp Thread | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rookie Minicamp Thread

There's Junior dropping those spooky words again. If his aunt is a Haspel then we know for sure why he spent so much time up in the North East with thousands of other mil types. Shh. I can't say anymore. šŸ˜‰

Oops he said bored not board.
Somehow we really need to get Ray to Thailand for a month.....or longer.

Somehow we really need to get Ray to Thailand for a month.....or longer.

Can I get my dialysis treatments over there?

I only need to go three times a week and the dialysis rooms need to be kept at 65 degrees F.

Did I mention that I don't speak Thai and I prefer only very mild spicy food. Drunken noodles have too many calories for my diabetic diet. - LOL

What are the shooting ranges like?
I presume I can bring my guns with me.

Can I get my dialysis treatments over there?

I only need to go three times a week and the dialysis rooms need to be kept at 65 degrees F.

Did I mention that I don't speak Thai and I prefer only very mild spicy food. Drunken noodles have too many calories for my diabetic diet. - LOL

What are the shooting ranges like?
I presume I can bring my guns with me.
You can get dialysis here.

The only place in Thailand that is 65F is a refrigerator, but I could add larger AC units

No Thai required because you already speak the international language of Love

I have political connections so your guns would be accepted

I could take you accros the border to Laos for a day of range shooting and explosives.

But you would likely not have time for all of your requests because of the mob of Thai Finheaven girls who would be ā€œservingā€ you. šŸ¤£

The only place in Thailand that is 65F is a refrigerator, but I could add larger AC units

I could take you accros the border to Laos for a day of range shooting and explosives.

But you would likely not have time for all of your requests because of the mob of Thai Finheaven girls who would be ā€œservingā€ you. šŸ¤£

I was packing my bags to visit when my wife walked in and told me my "vacation" plans were "unacceptable".

You can guess the rest, but the results are that my vacation has been "deboned". - LOL

You office in Sathorn isn't it. That one near the Aussie embassy lol

Back
Top Bottom