Is Dalton Risner the missing piece to Miami's offensive line? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Is Dalton Risner the missing piece to Miami's offensive line?

That's my biggest concern. Inside pressure, or preventing it, is so important to a quarterback like Tua, whose game is built on timing. He's not often going off script and, honestly, that's not where Tua is at his best.

Got to keep bodies out of his face and vision.

The guard position could play a big role in how far Miami goes this season.
a lot of expectation and hope for Mr brewer, wynn and and Jones or Driscoll

I’m a little scared not gonna lie

It better work or this fan base is gonna have it out for Grier

Risner prob won’t be signed. He usually only plays on the left guard or left side. I think they like Wynn there. I doubt they would sign. Him to play right guard. I think they want to roll with what we got now.

I dont really believe that.

The FAs are older and have had a good year or two each... but some bad years and injuries along the way.

If you give any of the FAs guaranteed money, you are making a bet that you'll get their best... and honestly, Driscoll's year at RG in 2021 was as good or better than anything Van Roten or Risner has done.

Likewise Eichenberg's starts at Guard.

I think y'all are imaging that the birds in the bush are better than the one's we have.
A bird in the hand is better than two in the bush.
Sorry, it just came out. - LOL

a lot of expectation and hope for Mr brewer, wynn and and Jones or Driscoll

I’m a little scared not gonna lie

It better work or this fan base is gonna have it out for Grier.
Based on his draft, which was more about the future, I think Grier must be comfortable in his position.

But this team has to take the next step, which is winning in the postseason. Without that, Grier's seat will no doubt start getting hotter.

Strange that the majority of fans listed guard as the biggest weakness. Clearly, Grier and McDaniel must not share that opinion.

100% agree...

The back up Center angle.

Eichenberg might get better at center, but I doubt it. He's a Guard, maybe an emergency Tackle, but he isn't a Center..

I hope one of the UDFAs is the answer, but if we can sign a G/C... we'll do that.
I thought we already had?

Put Risner at LG and Eich at RG. We have plenty of depth. With our staff that should be a top ten oline

Based on his draft, which was more about the future, I think Grier must be comfortable in his position.

But this team has to take the next step, which is winning in the postseason. Without that, Grier's seat will no doubt start getting hotter.

Strange that the majority of fans listed guard as the biggest weakness. Clearly, Grier and McDaniel must not share that opinion.
and my point is bud he ain’t gonna be comfortable if the interior of that line doesn’t hold up

Eichenberg was so solid at ND. Moving him all over the place hasn’t been great for his development.

Risner prob won’t be signed. He usually only plays on the left guard or left side. I think they like Wynn there. I doubt they would sign. Him to play right guard. I think they want to roll with what we got now.
Risner has been only a LG since entering the league and that is the side where Wynn is more comfortable too. But, Wynn is more injury-prone than Armstead even. Whereas Risner has missed 4 games in 4 years due to injury. Even if Wynn is a better player, the best ability is availability and Risner definitely gives you a track record of durability.

Back
Top Bottom