05 1st Round Busts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

05 1st Round Busts

tylerdolphin

More Smug than Birthday Dog
Club Member
Reaction score
Who do you think are early candidates for biggest first rd bust of last years draft. We know Ronnie and Caddy arent busts, so who in you mind is?

the ones i picked to be busts:

alex smith
cadillac
pacman jones
demarcus ware
shawne merriman
erasmus james
fabian washington
jason campbell
roddy white
mike patterson

i'm not confident in any of those to say they've proven me wrong

caddy has shown he can play when healthy but if he can't get on the field that makes him a BUST

kastofsna120 said:
the ones i picked to be busts:

alex smith
cadillac
pacman jones
demarcus ware
shawne merriman
erasmus james
fabian washington
jason campbell
roddy white
mike patterson

i'm not confident in any of those to say they've proven me wrong

Caddy has been a force, Demarcus Ware and Mike Patterson have been making plays so far this year. The rest you were right

I agree with Alex Smith. I prefered Rodgers. I wouldnt have really minded if the Dolphins picked him, but Im glad we took Ronnie.

tylerdolphin said:
I agree with Alex Smith. I prefered Rodgers. I wouldnt have really minded if the Dolphins picked him, but Im glad we took Ronnie.

me to..

my board was way agaisnt what actually happend at the draft...if i remember right my board was this..

1. Rodgers
2. Benson
3. Cadillac
4. Edwards
5. Brown
6. Rolle
7. derric johnson
8. mike williams
9. alex smith
10. pac man jones

this prolly isnt my real list, i have a horrible memory, im positive the first 6, after than i have no clue if thats right....

I gotta go with Pacman so far.

PacMan has got to be the biggest bust of this draft class. He is already creating problems for the Titans.

Pac-Man hasn't been a bust. You guys are taking into account his off the field stuff too much. He's #3 in the NFL in kickoff return average & is starting at CB.

Back
Top Bottom