'06 Week 2 Loss To Buffalo = '05 Cleveland Loss? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

'06 Week 2 Loss To Buffalo = '05 Cleveland Loss?

WPBtoRNOFinFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Just about as embarassing, except it was at home and against a division "rival". Lets just hope that Saban lights a fire under these guys' butts and that we can pull our heads out and get going.

I was just thinking this, and I sure as heck hope so. If we can win 4/5 of our next games, we'll be 4-3 going into the bye, which is not bad starting 0-2.

WPBtoRNOFinFan said:
Just about as embarassing, except it was at home and against a division "rival". Lets just hope that Saban lights a fire under these guys' butts and that we can pull our heads out and get going.

Lets hope.

I'm sorry, this loss isn't as bad .. . hurtful loss . . . yes, but that Cleveland loss really was the absolute low point, lower than any game in the 04 season IMO.

who knows but remember no o-line= no super bowl , simple as that

it truly dissapointed me seeing some unknown guy sack daunte 3 times , just terrible,god our oline curse still follows us

Daunt8TDChris84 said:
who knows but remember no o-line= no super bowl , simple as that

it truly dissapointed me seeing some unknown guy sack daunte 3 times , just terrible,god our oline curse still follows us

I'm sorry man, but 5 of those sacks were all Daunte's fault! Throw the dang ball away Daunte! He stood back there forever. Anyone would get sacked!

The is a devastating loss.. IMO... Not because we lost...but how we lost. i expect a much better performance by daunte... i expect a near career game from him. He has been on this team long enough. Booker and Chambers are both very capable receivers. Wekler and McMike can also produce. ronnie..well.... he may not be putting up godly numbers... but he isnt incredible effective.
we have to take the ball out of dauntes hands.. and give it to our running attack. 15 carries is a joke. Daunte is proving not to be near his potential.

We are not going anywhere with this o-line. They suck too much. Nobody can QB with this bunch of guys blocking.

If they had a "come to jesus" speech (as players indicated) after the Cleaveland loss last year....now is about the time that speech needs to be repeated.

I guess it's better to hit that point at 0-2 then it is at 3-7. At that point, we were all but eliminated from the playoffs. Now we just have to beat someone we wern't suppose to beat.

Back
Top Bottom