1-2 my thoughts vs. titans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1-2 my thoughts vs. titans

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
ok were 0-2 and it sucks but we are a good team, buffalo just played better today, imo we are the better team, cpepp looks shakey BUT the guy needs a few more games before we give him the hook, for god sakes he just had 3 ligaments repaired and you might say that does not have anything to do with the bad plays ints fumbles ect. but i think it might he is probably a little nervous to take a huge hit, he will get over it i promise you. On to next week! I live in nashville and let me tell you the titans SUCK BAD we will beat them book it, we will be 1-2 going into houston its not the end of the world we still have a chance, you think we have problems? the titans cant block, tackle or run.the qb situation is bad and vince young might get his 1st start next week along with lendale white. I see cpep with a big day next week, and the D getting on track go fins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 14 games left guys, we could go 10-6 with our schedule imo.

Well the good news is that the titans are one of only 2 or 3 teams that looked worse than us. So far anyway.

If we get Chambers 1-on-1 with Pacman Jones, aka the worst cover guy in the league, then it could be a huge confidence boost for Pep/Chambers.

However, I highly doubt Mularkey can work in some good play calls..

The Blueprint said:
If we get Chambers 1-on-1 with Pacman Jones, aka the worst cover guy in the league, then it could be a huge confidence boost for Pep/Chambers.

However, I highly doubt Mularkey can work in some good play calls..

man u just dont understand how bad the titans are, the announcer said at half time that it was the worst half of football in nfl history lol, they had like 4 total yards

just as long as we dont have another 4-12 type season... another season like that and im requesting deployment to iraq

Back
Top Bottom