1-3 last 4 games | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1-3 last 4 games

Tannchise

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
accept it or not, losses to NE, Pitt and The Jets, with an almost loss to SD. Miami has not played a complete game in 5 games. I am too distraught to bring out the stats. Should we fire CC? Or have him cal the plays instead of Gase?

Sigh! Almost loss. We won last week, don't care how.

Nobody's getting fired.

The Chargers lost that game...we didn't win it. Getting the W didn't do anything but lose us a few spots in the draft.

Edit: no one will be fired.

Righhhhhht

Im also confused. Are you firing the OC or promoting him?

Righhhhhht

Im also confused. Are you firing the OC or promoting him?
I dont know. If Gase is calling the plays then he needs to give that up. If CC is, he needs to be fired. There is a bunch of false advertising again behind this team

Those losses to NE and Pitt were a defense manned by a lot of PS caliber players getting manhandled by two of the most prolific offenses in the league while our own offense with a backup QB was going to have a hard time keeping up in that type of track meet. I don't put that on the coach too much.

This game was different.

Those losses to NE and Pitt were a defense manned by a lot of PS caliber players getting manhandled by two of the most prolific offenses in the league while our own offense with a backup QB was going to have a hard time keeping up in that type of track meet. I don't put that on the coach too much.

This game was different.
1-3 last 4

When you lose your starting QB before the season starts, you're ****ed... Jay Cutler doesnt change that fact...

When you lose your starting QB before the season starts, you're ****ed... Jay Cutler doesnt change that fact...
You're absolute right. The season was done as soon as Tannehill went down. This is not a playoff team. But even a good team with a backup QB beats this Jets team. The problem isn't Tannehill being out. The problem is the rest of the team is overrated as hell.

You're absolute right. The season was done as soon as Tannehill went down. This is not a playoff team. But even a good team with a backup QB beats this Jets team. The problem isn't Tannehill being out. The problem is the rest of the team is overrated as hell.
Overrated? So overrated is expecting to score 24 a game?

Back
Top Bottom