1 Bad game Folks, That's All!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1 Bad game Folks, That's All!!!

Butterfrog 2.0

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
A bad performance on offense in a Virtually Meaningless game, and all of a sudden we are the worst team in the NFL??? Come on It's not like these fumbles are a constant problem for these guys, they've been dropping the ball for ONE GAME, they don't consistently do it every game, and I would not label it as a problem yet. I mean hell that's like calling Peyton Manning a bad QB because he throws 4 INT's in ONE game

Hopefully you can blame a lot of this on the weather and shuffling a lot of guys in and out but Nick cant like what he sees or the lack of focus. :(

outlawd2u said:
A bad performance on offense in a Virtually Meaningless game, and all of a sudden we are the worst team in the NFL??? Come on It's not like these fumbles are a constant problem for these guys, they've been dropping the ball for ONE GAME, they don't consistently do it every game, and I would not label it as a problem yet. I mean hell that's like calling Peyton Manning a bad QB because he throws 4 INT's in ONE game
doesn't matter. this thing shouldn't happen. what other team has been performing THIS badly in the preseason? time to face stupid reality again...

It is not simply a bad game; it is the manner of the loss

outlawd2u said:

The manner of the loss is the issue. They way the loss is defined in terms of mental mistakes, lack of focus, etc.

Lee2000

Joe Flipper said:
maybe we need coach dave back :rofl3:
yeah right? with wannstedt we still lost, but at least it wasn't as embarassing.

i mean... this is just ridiculous.

Seven fumbles is a clear lack of focus

...now whether that carries over I don't know...
but they didn't have it tonight.

The reality

is that we have plenty of holes and not enough football players right now...

that happens to be Wanne and Rick's fault.

texasPHINSfan said:
doesn't matter. this thing shouldn't happen. what other team has been performing THIS badly in the preseason? time to face stupid reality again...

This is true. I heard the same things last year when they looked the same on offense. That carried for the rest of the season. People were saying things like, they havent showed the offensive playbook yet and they're holding back. Fact is, this offense is poor. I'd say we'll winde up around 24th in the league on offense and above mid on defense. This will be a losing season.

other than the turnovers (7) stat wise we played good enough to win and where was brock and harris :confused:

These things shouldn't happen, but guess what........ THEY DO!!!!! Even to the very best teams they have games where they look HORRIBLE, and then go on to the playoffs, superbowls, etc..... (anyone remember when the Bills spanked the crap out of New England that year when the Pats let Lawyer Milloy Go, and then they proceeded to win damn nearly every game, and win the superbowl?)

Back
Top Bottom