1 less veteran guard on the market for the fins - slim pickings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1 less veteran guard on the market for the fins - slim pickings

Dude its done. Just accept it already.

Everyone accept it already.

Starting Guards next year - Turner and Thomas.

Maybe Douglas if he shows up at the weight room like Turner and Thomas promised.

Yeah...this is definitely just my opinion, but it's going to be a rough year in 2016. This is the worst offseason (so far) that I've experienced in my 20 years of being a Dolphins fan

For the last couple of year people who were fans for 30 years were saying how great an offseason we had, and that they had never before seen the hype like this before and then the regular seasons came along and we sucked like Hoovers.

I am hoping that these same people think that this offseason sucks, but in reality our current coaching staff has plans that are not obvious to outsiders of that locker room. I personally have liked all of the moves so far. Other than not addressing Guard, which will be addressed soon or in the draft, they have been addressing holes.

I think we select top three in 2017's draft the way we ar building this team. I only see Cleveland being worse then us this upcoming year, unless of course, the new coaching staff can really kick some *** and coach them up. I think we have gotten weaker in nearly position.

Back
Top Bottom