#1 pick Wr, Qb, Pass rusher. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

#1 pick Wr, Qb, Pass rusher.

draft #1 wr, qb, pass rusher?

• Total voters

1Dolfan

Starter
Reaction score
with the first pick. you rather we go with a Qb, Wr or Pass rusher?

i think couples would put out D at elite level but we are horrible at Wr and no future at Qb.

I want WR, Weeden, Pass rusher... in that order..

QB unless SMith signs with phins. If Smith wanted to sign with phins then he would already be signed.

I think I'd go pass rusher first. If we're staying at #8 get an elite pass rusher...Tannehill, with all of his upside is not worth a top 10 pick. He's more of a 3rd round talent to me...unpolished project with a lot of upside. Blackmon will be the first WR taken off the board and he's a big play guy but he drops a lot of balls too and he'll be gone to Cleveland or St. Louis before he gets to us. No other WR is worth top 10 IMO.

No qb is really worth picking up at #8. I don't mind taking RT from Iowa or trading down few spot to get get Floyd plus an extra draft pick.

Our Pick would be a major reach for a QB...So Trade up for Blackmon!!

I'm team "Moore Toys"

This draft is VERY thin at DE and the deepest position is WR, so I think we take an elite pass rushing prospect at #8.

trade back in the first, and then track back again if possible. Grab the best player available. Use extra picks (rnd 2) and grab our receivers and then get ready to sell the farm(trade up) in next years draft for our Qb...

should be noted that the way a lot of people are looking at us....we may have the number one pick next year anyway :tubes:

Miami needs to find a QB, and I believe Tannehill or Weeden will be that QB, problems is, both probably will be taken in the 1st. Philbin goes by the offensive philosiphy of GB, which believes you can find a quality WR in the 2nd or 3rd round. If Miami can also trade down, get Tannehill or Weeden, and get another 2nd or 3rd, maybe Miami can still get a Pass-rusher in the 2nd.

Ireland is the GM, cornfed lineman will be the pick.

Blackmon won't be there, so Floyd at #1 which is a reach or Tanny at #1 which is a reach.

Floyd I guess...

Back
Top Bottom