#1 Receiver | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

#1 Receiver

CRAZYDOLFAN305

We Are Still Going To The SB
Reaction score
If Ireland wants to draft a # 1 receiver, I think the guy that's slipping under the radar is Adarius Bowman. He has T.O written all over him.

*Semifinalist for the Biletnikoff Award

*He averaged 19.7 yards per catch and produced 12 touchdowns. His 300-yard performance vs. Kansas set a conference game-record

*24 games at Oklahoma State, all starting assignments, Bowman finished fourth in school annals with 127 receptions and became just the fourth Cowboy to gain over 2,000 yards receiving, amassing 2,187 yards (17.2-yard average) with 20 touchdowns.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/adarius-bowman?id=194

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/specials/draft/2008/video/

Boomer or CK do you have an opinion on this guy ? Would love to know..

Got you! And also what does Bobby Carpenter and Vernon Gholston have in common ?

If we could get him in the 7th i wouldnt mind getting him but i would like to get Malcolm Kelly or Limas Sweed in the second round

Bowman reminds me of Dwayne Jarrett from last years draft a lot. They are about the same size, run poor routes, have average hands, & can't get any separation from corners. If fact Bowman is a little slower then Jarrett last year. Adarius Bowman will be drafted no earlier then the 6th round and probably not till the 7th round at which point I still wouldn't waste a draft choice on him. He is just not an NFL reciever IMO.

Comparing him to T.O. is just crazy talk, there nothing alike.

the number 1 WR is really up for debate. Devin Thomas is the only one that has had a really good offseason so he's the only one garunteed to go in the first round, but he also only had 1 productive season.

I don't like Limas Sweed as much as most people do. Boomer loves Malcolm Kelly, but his knees are shot. I've watched Mario Manningham for 3 years, and he's very good but he's lied about his past which will hurt him.

IMO DeSean Jackson could be the best WR in the class, he didn't produce as a junior like they thought he would, but he's probably he best talent.

Back
Top Bottom