10 Commandments of the 2012 Season and Offseason | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

10 Commandments of the 2012 Season and Offseason

Good read. I hate bleacher report for one main reason. I hate the way everything is turned into a damned slide but I thought you made some good points(even if they are obvious lol) I dont agree that we need to look at signing Bush long term yet, He has had one good season in his entire career , he still has alot to prove. Wake on the other hand either has to get paid or traded. Im willing to bet if we dont give him a new contract he will be holding out and I will be on his side. He is not a spring chicken, has never made big money and has a pro bwol under his belt that he was actually voted to(not an alternate). He has played very well for the last two seasons so he deserves a new contract. I said or trade him because for the right deal I would make the trade since its hard to guage what he is actually worth contractwise

makes zero sense to lock up reggie bush past 2012 right now or even during this season...he's not getting any younger his markets not gonna skyrocket and if we continue to use him b/t the tackles like we did in 2011 with the same frequency we're gonna see diminishing returns in the near future...make him play out 2012 and then decide if you want to retain him for the near future...

Back
Top Bottom