10 Day Break | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

10 Day Break

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Miami has 2 games in the next 5 days with the jets at home and then the ravens on the road Thursday. But then they get 10 days off before having to play again. Is this mini break the closest Miami will get to a real bye this year? Wonder if they’ll treat it like one. Going 1-1 here is a must. 2-0 would be gravy with the slight reprieve to come. Thoughts?

I like this part of the schedule. We need the extra time to prepare for Carr. I think we are way superior to the NYJ and Balt, however, we can't just show up. If the offense continues to improve, combined with this defense, I could see us doing very well. The key is what do they do when teams stack the box with a safety

Jets is an absolute must win as a Ravens defeat in the road with three days of prep and then a game against Carr is a lot to expect. Go 2-1 in this stretch and 5-3 keeps you in the hunt.

I just think playing at Baltimore on a short week with such a bad offense is begging for a loss. I hope Minnesota softens is Baltimore for Miami lol

I just think playing at Baltimore on a short week with such a bad offense is begging for a loss. I hope Minnesota softens is Baltimore for Miami lol

We can't beat em when we are rested.
I hope we can change that today. History says we loose.

Back
Top Bottom