10 million dollars to rent this O for one year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

10 million dollars to rent this O for one year

uk_dolfan

Proud Tua Cultist
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Thank heavens the team spent 10 million dollars bringing in Jay "not as bad as everyone says - honest!" Cutler to run this O for 16 games. Its been so impressive through the first 2 games

Would have been such a shame to waste that money on a Landry extension or a long term CB instead.

I feel so privlidged to get to watch Smokin Joe run this high level O for 14 more games. Would have been such a shame to let literally anyone else run it for pennies.

Is Cutler the only issue? No. But if he isnt the solution why blow all that cap space for nothing?

jay-cutler-3.jpg

Play calling was terrible on offense. Why didn't we push the ball down field more? That's what Cutler does, instead we dinked and dunked for nothing and continued to do it!?! Last week Cutler was throwing it deep several times to Parker in the 2nd half. Did Gase keep him on a short leash this week? Embarrassing loss.

Oh and the O-line sucked so I may have answered my own question on why we didn't try to throw down field more.

I wonder after watching today if Cutlers shoulder isnt an issue? He looked hesitant, tentative and certainly was inaccurate all day.

Cutler isn't the only bum stealing money from the Dolphins. THANKS TANNENBUM.

The Dolphins will never win anything while he's still here. Let's hope he gets fired when Gase does and doesn't get a chance to pick another coach.

Cutler didn't play well today but to ONLY blame him is not right. The O-line sucked today. There was NO running game at all and the play calling wasn't very good either. I've never been one to blame just one guy as imo that's not fair. This whole team was not ready to play today and that's on Gase and the coaching staff. Yes part of the blame goes to Cutler but the whole team played like girls today

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom