10 million dollars to rent this O for one year | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

10 million dollars to rent this O for one year

As I said in the OP today wasnt all on Cutler. We were ****. But if he isnt taking us to the next level and into the playoffs? Then every penny invested in his one year rental was a waste.

As I said in the OP today wasnt all on Cutler. We were ****. But if he isnt taking us to the next level and into the playoffs? Then every penny invested in his one year rental was a waste.
I know UK. I was just saying that there was plenty of blame to go around today. Even our punter had a bad day and the furstrating part was that we kept on doing the same stuff that wasn't working all day

Ozzy rules!!

Waste of 10 million. Would have been better off just carrying it over into 2018. This is not a playoff team with Cutler at QB. Honestly the record probably wouldn't be much different with Moore starting instead. Top 10 pick coming up, hopefully it's not wasted. Lets all hope/pray that Tannehill makes a full recovery and is ready for 2018. Need to heavily invest in the Defense, finally fix the O-line and find a real TE.

I was just suprised so many fans jumped on the Cutler is good bandwagon. Hope, hype , desperation and blind faith all play a part. I was never sold on Cutler but I wanted to be proven wrong for the sake of the team.

Cutler is (usually) a competent NFL starting quarterback who is a pretty decent fit for the offense we want to run, when the offense is actually working. Today it wasn't working, and he was dreadful.

Looking forward to a better game next week. I bet we'll get one.

I'll say the same thing I've been saying since 2011 and Marc Colombo: When you can not block anyone, you can not score points. The end.

Spending cap is Tannenbaum's default. The $10 million less we have is probably the reason Landry hasn't been extended. Once more we probably will lose either Landry or James in the offseason since Suh's cap number goes through the roof next year and we're going to be a bit strapped on the cap. Tannenbaum put the Jets in cap hell before he was fired, don't expect that to change now.

Spending cap is Tannenbaum's default. The $10 million less we have is probably the reason Landry hasn't been extended. Once more we probably will lose either Landry or James in the offseason since Suh's cap number goes through the roof next year and we're going to be a bit strapped on the cap. Tannenbaum put the Jets in cap hell before he was fired, don't expect that to change now.

My concern with our cap situation right now is that the spending limit may not continue to increase indefinitely. I know that seems like the most basic, obvious statement to make, but right now every NFL team has been handing out contracts that way, and we are one of them.

Has nothing to do with Cutler. They stopped the run & we had NOTHING to counter with its like they took our lunch money. This is on Gase with a mediocre game plan Jets have always had a solid front line to run against.

Why don't we see how the team/Cutler responds next week. Good gosh we started 1-4 last year and everyone was writing off the season.

Has nothing to do with Cutler. They stopped the run & we had NOTHING to counter with its like they took our lunch money. This is on Gase with a mediocre game plan Jets have always had a solid front line to run against.

For the first half there wasn't much of anything. There were receivers open the entire second half and Cutler either didn't see them, threw poorly timed or poorly placed balls, or just threw off his back foot and didn't come close. Its on Cutler.

Back
Top Bottom