10 names in the next 10 picks you want... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

10 names in the next 10 picks you want...

hoops

Tua time!
Reaction score
i want to seem em...frankly fellas i think this thing is breaking great for us right now..

Lot's of talent left on the board. I'd go Upshaw, Branch, or Curry. That said I'd also be happy with a WR or an OT (there's 4 solid guys left). It would be hard to say no to Jonathan Martin if he's still there when we pick.

that's 4 names and branch blows...and martin lacks strength and needs time before he's ready to play...give me 10...

lets go fellas...don't dick around...

A lot of good players have fallen into the second round in my opinion and I'm quite happy with that. Here are 10 names (in no particular order):

Stephen Hill
Coby Fleener
Jonathan Martin
Courtney Upshaw
Cordy Glenn
Rueben Randle
Lavonte David
Dwayne Allen
Vinny Curry
Peter Konz

I agree hoops, it's looking pretty good for us. My top 10 in no particular order.

Courtney Upshaw
Jonathan Martin
Vinny Curry
Coby Fleener
Rueben Randle
Mohamed Sanu
Peter Konz
Janoris Jenkins
Alfonzo Dennard
Stephen Hill

My top 10 would be something like this:
1. Janoris Jenkins
2. Coby Fleener
3. Stephen Hill
4. Lavonte David
5. Courtney Upshaw
6. Andre Branch
7. Reuben Randle
8. Jerel Worthy
9. Vinny Curry
10.Cordy Glenn

Id be happy with any of them..or a few others. But if we get someone in the top 5 of my list...I will be thrilled..completely thrilled.

A lot of good players have fallen into the second round in my opinion and I'm quite happy with that. Here are 10 names (in no particular order):

Stephen Hill
Coby Fleener
Jonathan Martin
Courtney Upshaw
Cordy Glenn
Rueben Randle
Lavonte David
Dwayne Allen
Vinny Curry
Peter Konz

Your list is spot on. If we get one of those guys, each one would help fill a need.

1. Fleener
2. J. Martin
3. Courtney Upshaw
4. Cordy Glenn
5. Stephen Hill
6. Alshon Jeffrey
7. Devon Still
8. Andre Branch
9. Vinny Curry
10. Mohamed Sanu
11. Bobbi Massie....my 2nd round pick below in my mock.

I'd be happy with any of them.

My top 10 would be something like this:
1. Janoris Jenkins
2. Coby Fleener
3. Stephen Hill
4. Lavonte David
5. Courtney Upshaw
6. Andre Branch
7. Reuben Randle
8. Jerel Worthy
9. Vinny Curry
10.Cordy Glenn

Id be happy with any of them..or a few others. But if we get someone in the top 5 of my list...I will be thrilled..completely thrilled.

not branch...and maybe not upshaw...we need pass rush...other than bull rush and hand strength upshaw lacks rush arsenal...

1 - Jon Martin
2 Trumaine Johnson
3 Janoris Jenkins
4 Jeff Allen
5 Jerel Worthy
6 Lavonte David
7 Fleener
8 Upshaw
9 T.Y. Hilton or Randle
10 Amini Silatolu

And agreed, the top 50 picks this year are breaking well.

truth...dennard too high...sanu too high given his wheels...
True on Sanu but he's sure handed and a good route runner. You told me 10 guys...I only like 8 as a fit...if none of those 8 are there trade down.

david, konz, fleener, hill (pure upside) glenn jenkins...glenn this late is a steal imo...right tackle and left guard great feet...konz is a better football player on tape than zeitler just not as athletic

maybe upshaw maybe randle maybe curry

not branch...and maybe not upshaw...we need pass rush...other than bull rush and hand strength upshaw lacks rush arsenal...
Well Id rather have the top 5..haha. But Branch Ill give you..I like Upshaw though. Hes violent with his hands..he isnt an explosive pass rusher..but by all means I think he could get consistent pressure (alot more so that Misi). In my opinion, theres quite a big drop after those top 5. If its me Im looking to move up if I need to and get one of those top 4. I think Jenkins is going to be there for the taking if we just man up and pull the trigger. He would do so much for our D

Fleener, Upshaw, Hill, Randle, Curry, Jenkins, Glenn, Worthy, Massie, Konz. In that order.

Back
Top Bottom