10 names in the next 10 picks you want... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

10 names in the next 10 picks you want...

you guys see courtney upshaw late in round 1 and at the end talking to saban??? that cat was pissed off he didn't hear his name...

Courtney Upshaw isn't a pleasant fella when he's pissed off.

I figured his value was somewhere in the teens, but I'm not surprised to see him go in the 2nd round if teams stuck to their boards vertically and they looked anything like mine.

i think he's going to the ravens or the colts...i could see pagano pounding the table for him...if they don't trade out...would you trade up for anyone here slimm cause sounds like a bunch of teams are looking to come up for guys like jenkins glenn etc...

Upshaw or Fleener to the Colts makes a lot of sense...but I heard yesterday they were trying to trade out. Im just going to continue to pound the table for Jenkins because his talent is ridiculous. Rams and Colts both need corners...but maybe they arent sold on Jenkins character (we probably arent either but this is me). Id offer them Sean Smith and our 2nd to move up and see if they bite. Smith will probably walk after this year anyways...and Jenkins is better.

I don't really see anbody I'd trade up for. I'll have my choice of at least a few or more of the 10 players I'd target with this pick.

Upshaw or Fleener to the Colts makes a lot of sense...but I heard yesterday they were trying to trade out. Im just going to continue to pound the table for Jenkins because his talent is ridiculous. Rams and Colts both need corners...but maybe they arent sold on Jenkins character (we probably arent either but this is me). Id offer them Sean Smith and our 2nd to move up and see if they bite. Smith will probably walk after this year anyways...and Jenkins is better.

i'm not a sean smith fan but i'm not offering him up in that trade...i'd let him play out 2012 and then let him walk before i'd offer him as the piece in a trade up from #42...i'd offer something else though...maybe

have to think the rams will go wr here and maybe the browns so i would think randle and hill will come off...

i'm not a sean smith fan but i'm not offering him up in that trade...i'd let him play out 2012 and then let him walk before i'd offer him as the piece in a trade up from #42...i'd offer something else though...maybe

have to think the rams will go wr here and maybe the browns so i would think randle and hill will come off...
Yeah I think Randle, Fleener, and Hill are all coming off early if there are no trade ups. Someone in that top three will trade out though

jenkins is coming off here soon also...someones gonna come up and get a hell of a talent early in round 2...and probably a team thats a contender already...

ireland tried to trade back into round 1 yesterday so maybe we're in the mix still on coming up...

The main thing is that Ireland avoid doing something entirely stupid here.

what did winston end up signing for with kc anyways??? i never saw the terms...

i don't believe trading up for one of the guys we've been talking about is a stupid idea but i do believe that the way this has played out if we stay put we will get a very good football player at #42...a very good prospect who can make an impact from jump

Back
Top Bottom