10 NFL scouting combine invitees who could interest the Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

10 NFL scouting combine invitees who could interest the Dolphins

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
You know DKphin I haven't even considered receivers this year and haven't paid much attention to that position. But, with Stills now looking like a $12 million dollar a year player you have to believe he'll be playing elsewhere. That opens a spot unless the team is comfortable with Carroo and Grant in year two for both players.

Is Ross someone that could be an absolute wildcard for Miami at #22? I would certainly think defense early and often, but just wanted to put that out there for discussion purposes.

You know DKphin I haven't even considered receivers this year and haven't paid much attention to that position. But, with Stills now looking like a $12 million dollar a year player you have to believe he'll be playing elsewhere. That opens a spot unless the team is comfortable with Carroo and Grant in year two for both players.

Is Ross someone that could be an absolute wildcard for Miami at #22? I would certainly think defense early and often, but just wanted to put that out there for discussion purposes.

I like Taywan Taylor, Cooper Kupp, and Josh Reynolds all at least as much as I like Ross. He's a 2nd RD pick to me, and I agree that defense should be the early focus.

I like Taywan Taylor, Cooper Kupp, and Josh Reynolds all at least as much as I like Ross. He's a 2nd RD pick to me, and I agree that defense should be the early focus.

I know it would be tough to lose Stills, but I keep thinking about how New England builds a team and wide receivers just aren't much of a priority there. Not saying Miami won't miss Stills, but I think Thomas adds an element at tight end that the Dolphins didn't have last season and Carroo plus Grant could be okay.

If we were to take a WR in the first again, with the putrid d we have and the d talent available, I may do something drastic like break my Dan Marino bobble head....

IMO you shouldn't look at WR before the 4th maybe 5th if your Miami. As a matter of fact Miami has no 4th so make that the 5th

IMO you shouldn't look at WR before the 4th maybe 5th if your Miami. As a matter of fact Miami has no 4th so make that the 5th

What type of talent would Miami be looking at in round 5 at wide receiver? I guess it's either that or continue to develop Carroo and Grant. Neither were used much last year so it's hard to say what the Dolphins have in either player.

What type of talent would Miami be looking at in round 5 at wide receiver? I guess it's either that or continue to develop Carroo and Grant. Neither were used much last year so it's hard to say what the Dolphins have in either player.

Idk who might be available but my thought is Stacy Coley? A guy with potential who isn't very consistent. That's the only kinda guy you get that late. Inconsistent guys

Back
Top Bottom