10 Risers and 10 Sliders | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

10 Risers and 10 Sliders

JCane

Administrator
Club Member
Reaction score
Found this and thought what was said about Sean Weatherspoon was the the most interesting. Not very favorable.

http://www.profootballweekly.com/2010/03/02/combine-winners-and-losers

OLB Sean Weatherspoon, Missouri
For as well as Weatherspoon worked out on the field and for as much as his "character" is praised within the Missouri program, he has turned off a number of decision makers just as much with his outlandish, look-at-me, loudmouth personality and has been criticized for worrying too much about his image and post-football career aspirations before he has accomplished anything in the National Football League. "He never shuts up," one top executive said. "He was the loudest guy in the room for the bench press. He gives me a headache. I think he is full of (it). It's all about himself. I don't want him in my locker room."

A young talented player with an Ego that talks a lot of trash? NO WAY!!!

If that is the worst thing he does I can live with that. Right now he is the BIG DOG, a big fish in a small pond of Mizzu. That type of stuff tends to get handle internally by the vets very early on for a rookie. Personally I don't think I want my linebacker to be the meak quiet type. Look at Ray Ray his mouth hasn't shut up from the minute he left THE University Of Miami. As long as Spoon backs it up on the field.

How do we know that this NFL executive isn't saying this just so Weatherspoon drops down a few spots to his team?

How do we know that this NFL executive isn't saying this just so Weatherspoon drops down a few spots to his team?

QFT.

Anything out of "execs" from the combine can't be considered trustworthy. Some guys will do anything to try and get "their" guy to fall.

If that is really an executives criteria, he just eliminated half the players in the draft and currently in the NFL. Seems to me that would be a quiet locker room.

If that is the worst thing he does I can live with that. Right now he is the BIG DOG, a big fish in a small pond of Mizzu. That type of stuff tends to get handle internally by the vets very early on for a rookie. Personally I don't think I want my linebacker to be the meak quiet type. Look at Ray Ray his mouth hasn't shut up from the minute he left THE University Of Miami. As long as Spoon backs it up on the field.

My point exactly...I guess he wouldn't want Ray Lewis in his locker room too.

That's alright, he may not want him in his locker room, I guarantee he will be in his backfield on Sundays blowing up his offense. :rolleyes2:

Didnt we just hear about how this year there is more deception than ever before?

Hey finaticalOne, jus wanted to let u kno there's a type on your mock dradt.. D. Thomas is from Georgia Tech.

i would love to see Sean Weatherspoon as the 12th pick him and dansby as our LB that makes us fast and very good at ILB then draft someone in the second or third who can play the SOLB spot. the way that Weatherspoon has been playing he should be a riser not a faller Tim Tebow should be on the way up either he look horrible in the senior bowl and didnt throw at the combine i dont like that list at all.

Back
Top Bottom