12-4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

12-4

Daytona Fin

Queeks Draw
Club Member
Reaction score
I am not one that likes to look ahead but looking at the rest of the schedule it seems reasonable that we can run the table. The only thing I see holding us the lack of fire and excitement on both sides of the ball. This team looks flat and unmotivated from week to week. I don't see any energy from this squad, they look like a bunch of students on a bird watching field trip, going through the motions just to appease their teachers guidelines and principles. I've never seen a bigger lack of emotion from a football team since I have been watching. There is absolutely no urgency whatsoever from the chiefs down to the indians. I feel like I am a watching a rerun episode of csi every week.

Joe philbin I am calling you out. I am tired of looking at your unenthusiastic look every week. You have a very good team that needs a spark to light the fire and you are doing nothing but hosing them down with your dull guidance. It's time to change your philosophies and put some emotion and drive into your players.

It really sucks right now as a dolfan, but I have nothing else to do but cheer the fins on thursday and hope for a long string of victories and I do believe it can happen. But I see a disappointing lack of emotion and a team just going through the motions right now. Things can better but until our head coach can take a look in the mirror, I just don't see it happening. I've looked in the mirror tonight and I still see 12-4.

The only thing holding this team back is reality.

I am not one that likes to look ahead but looking at the rest of the schedule it seems reasonable that we can run the table. The only thing I see holding us the lack of fire and excitement on both sides of the ball. This team looks flat and unmotivated from week to week. I don't see any energy from this squad, they look like a bunch of students on a bird watching field trip, going through the motions just to appease their teachers guidelines and principles. I've never seen a bigger lack of emotion from a football team since I have been watching. There is absolutely no urgency whatsoever from the chiefs down to the indians. I feel like I am a watching a rerun episode of csi every week.

Joe philbin I am calling you out. I am tired of looking at your unenthusiastic look every week. You have a very good team that needs a spark to light the fire and you are doing nothing but hosing them down with your dull guidance. It's time to change your philosophies and put some emotion and drive into your players.

It really sucks right now as a dolfan, but I have nothing else to do but cheer the fins on thursday and hope for a long string of victories and I do believe it can happen. But I see a disappointing lack of emotion and a team just going through the motions right now. Things can better but until our head coach can take a look in the mirror, I just don't see it happening. I've looked in the mirror tonight and I still see 12-4.

:lol2::woot::lol::rolleyes2::lol2::crazy::crazy::crazy::yourock::wave::goodpost::rotfl1::crazy::hi5:

I wish. I remember when Zach Thomas said "we could go 12-4" in the 2007 season when we were 0-4. Eh. Idk anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Philbin gets this team to finish 12-4 then I will owe him and his team a big apology. I just don't see it happening though. Right now it's hard for me to believe this team can win even 3 more games.

mjlaughing-1.gif

de·lu·sion (d-lzhn)
n.
a. The act or process of deluding.
b. The state of being deluded.
2. A false belief or opinion: labored under the delusion that success was at hand.
3. Psychiatry A false belief strongly held in spite of invalidating evidence, especially as a symptom of mental illness: delusions of persecution.

I've always defended Philbin mainly because i want stability at the head coaching position but the girlie hand clapping after a disasterous play or call by the refs is bringing back fist pumping memories I'm trying to forget.
He needs to get pissed off ... like I'm sure all of you'll are.

Back
Top Bottom