12-4 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

12-4

Ahh, It's always a joy watching the result of a Fins' caused nervous breakdown.

The OP make a good point about the schedule easing up but the team needs a good kick in the ass before it's too late.

Not gonna happen. The games left are very winnable. But that means nothing. Our team is lousy right now and we have a lot of tough road games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

On a day like this with our guts and balls kicked out of our body, jerked off by the scumsucking refs and losing to that bag of garbage Brady I love you for coming to the site and saying we'll be 12-4!! I dig the spirit and I like the sexy girls in your avatar. GREAT POST DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm with ya man. I don't know if we can win out but if they get things clicking I could see 10-6.

To end all the speculation, yes my outlook is clouded by a string of beers, shots and jello shots. Despite providing a elaborate spread of food and spirits to my guests and despite eating about only 2 meatballs today and despite having to endure the latter half of that football game that was played today , i can still see through the forest fires burning in south florida. I see a miami dolphins team that is 5-1-1 right now if they had a coach that resembled jimmy johnson or hell i would even say a coach like jerry glanville would have us sitting better right now. When I watch philbin coach all i see is tony dungy's brother from another mother. The guy has a temperament of a turtle. All this team team needs is the proper leadership.

[video=youtube;F9Nh84lfvW0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9Nh84lfvW0[/video]

Wait .... we're supposed to go undefeated from here on out?

How is that a thought in any rational person's head right now? Why not focus on figuring out if this team will win their next game.

I like this attitude. We've been in every game despite a porous o-line and too many turnovers. Why not a streak.

Though losing Gibson hurts real bad.

whatever world you're living in, stay there! It sounds like a wonderful place

I am not one that likes to look ahead but looking at the rest of the schedule it seems reasonable that we can run the table. I've looked in the mirror tonight and I still see 12-4.

I8kq0uJ-1.gif

Wait .... we're supposed to go undefeated from here on out?

How is that a thought in any rational person's head right now? Why not focus on figuring out if this team will win their next game.

Finheaven is one of the few daily activities I have. There is a but a few threads I have the energy to enter this eve. There is no algebra in this thread so I don't have to worry about shouright turning this thread upside down. So please, I am asking you to please refrain from disrupting my place of tranquility that I have created.

Back
Top Bottom