12-42-54-77-82-go-go - GO!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

12-42-54-77-82-go-go - GO!!!

craps

Active Roster
Reaction score
5 top 90 picks

03 Dion Jordan …….. 15g - 16t - 2sax ……………........ 21 tyler eifert …………….. 15g – 39r - - 445y –- 2td
54 Jamar Taylor …….. 8g - 1 tackle ………………......... 46 kiko alonso ……………. 15g – 81t - - 4 pix –- 2sax
77 Dallas Thomas ….. 6g ………………………………........ 61 eddie lacy ……………… 14g – 263c - 1112y – 10td
93 Will Davis ………….. 5g - 8 tackles …………….......... 74 terrance wms ………... 15g – 43r –-- 697y –- 5td
104 Jelani Jenkins …. 14g - 9tckles ……………….......... 76 keenan allen ………….. 14g – 66r –-- 957y –- 8td
106 Dion Sims ……….. 14g - 6r - 32y - 1td ………........ 85 jordan reed …………….. 9g – 45r –-- 499y –- 3td

turned to 3

DJ is nice but no 1 player is worth

Eifert at 12
Kiko at 42
Lacy at 54

we could have used 77 n 82 to move up a couple of spots for
terrance williams or keenan allen . . . . add those guys to
wallace hartline gibson and grimes and sign LT albert
or
instead of eifert take d-hop or patterson and then reed later
. . . . . either way this team would be crazy good right now

call it hindsight if you like, but it’s the lack of foresight and
the inability to identify elite talent that’s most troubling

Boatload of Draft Picks n Cash

and there’s not an offensive lineman in sight

no OL ,, no TE ,, no Run Game . . . a couple of 3-4 LBs playing
in a 4-3 ,,, a mismatched set of maxed-out receivers and
brent grimes is all we have to show for it all . . . . .

the ravens got Monroe for 4th n 5th round picks
. . . . . were we even aware he was available

i’m all for cats getting a shot but 2 years is more than enough
time to show and prove . . . . getting hosed by the raiders
and buddy nix and drafting cats like jonathan martin
and michael egnew is reason enough to move on

t'is the time to come anew . . . . . . . .

I do not evaluate drafts after the first year. I will in year two and three. Give them some time before saying they were busts or overvalued.

There is nothing worse than armchair GMs setting up a mock draft with the benefit of hindsight.

Your "hindsight" draft includes all rookie studs. How convenient. That isn't realistic. There isn't a GM in the league who drafts nothing but rookie studs in all rounds. That is fantasy land stuff.

There is nothing worse than armchair GMs setting up a mock draft with the benefit of hindsight.

Your "hindsight" draft includes all rookie studs. How convenient. That isn't realistic. There isn't a GM in the league who drafts nothing but rookie studs in all rounds. That is fantasy land stuff.

image.jpg

What about Tom Brady, Joe Montana, Randy Moss, Emmitt Smith, Jerry Rice and Drew Brees? We could have had them as well...

There is nothing worse than a GM who fails repeatedly.

I do not evaluate drafts after the first year. I will in year two and three. Give them some time before saying they were busts or overvalued.

tell me about 08, 09, and 10 are doing for us right now...thats why we havent done well...

No, a GM who fails is worse.

You say fail, but outside of the fins microverse here it's not viewed as such. In GM power ranking Ireland usually fall out middle of the road. Even those rankings don't matter because in some I've seen half of the top 10 gms/FOs aren't making playoffs. While I'm not going to go back and forth on the pros and cons of Ireland, I will say he is more middle of road than "fail."

Now we have a legit coach and QB middle of the road at gm doesn't hurt so bad.

Kiko Alonso and Sheldon Richardson, but Hey let's spend the future on Ellerbe and Wheeler who are utter failures, moreover let's move up and spend #3 pick on an injured tweener.

$90 mil on Hartline and Wallace?

That's just a slice of this year's stupidity.

Kiko Alonso and Sheldon Richardson, but Hey let's spend the future on Ellerbe and Wheeler who are utter failures, moreover let's move up and spend #3 pick on an injured tweener.

$90 mil on Hartline and Wallace?

That's just a slice of this year's stupidity.

Oh yea, there's the armchair gm....FO should have listened to you

Phins would've been better off.

Yes, they would have been better off if the present you somehow timetravelled to this past summer and gave them all the best picks in the draft, because I know you sure as heck weren't yelling for KIKO ALONZO from the rooftops...

Armchair GMs are the freaking worst...

Back
Top Bottom