12 Days of Free Agency | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

12 Days of Free Agency

Phins89

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Sing along (will someone make a youtube video out of this?)

On the first day of FA, Jeff Ireland gave to me: A trade that was pretty ****ty
On the second day of FA, Jeff Ireland gave to me: 2 third round picks and a trade that was pretty ****ty.
On the third day of FA, Jeff Ireland gave to me: 3 Dallas players, 2 third round picks, and a trade that was pretty ****ty.
On the fourth day of FA, Jeff Ireland gave to me: Four bags of cornfeed, 3 Dallas players, 2 third round picks and a trade that was pretty ****ty.
On the fifth day of FA Jeff Ireland gave to me! 5 More Losing Season, 4 bags of cornfeed, 3 Dallas players, 2 third round picks and trade that was pretty ****ty.
On the sixth day of FA Jeff Ireland gave to me: 6 bottles of Zoloft """"""

That's all I got to, if anyone else has more...please add.

Sing along (will someone make a youtube video out of this?)

On the first day of FA, Jeff Ireland gave to me: A trade that was pretty ****ty
On the second day of FA, Jeff Ireland gave to me: 2 third round picks and a trade that was pretty ****ty.
On the third day of FA, Jeff Ireland gave to me: 3 Dallas players, 2 third round picks, and a trade that was pretty ****ty.
On the fourth day of FA, Jeff Ireland gave to me: Four bags of cornfeed, 3 Dallas players, 2 third round picks and a trade that was pretty ****ty.
On the fifth day of FA Jeff Ireland gave to me! 5 More Losing Season, 4 bags of cornfeed, 3 Dallas players, 2 third round picks and trade that was pretty ****ty.
On the sixth day of FA Jeff Ireland gave to me: 6 bottles of Zoloft """"""

That's all I got to, if anyone else has more...please add.

On the fifth day of FA, Jeff Ireland gave to me.....NO SUPERBOWL RINGS....4 bags of cornfeed, 3 Dallas players, 2 third round picks and trade that was pretty ****ty.

On the 6th day of FA, Jeff Ireland gave to me, a vote of confidence for a WR who caught 2 passes last year.

Back
Top Bottom