1972 Miami Dolphins On NFL Network | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1972 Miami Dolphins On NFL Network

Geforce

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Tonight at 8pm EST, NFL Network is showing More Than Perfect: The 1972 Miami Dolphins and at 1am EST they are showing America's Game featuring the 1972 Miami Dolphins.

NFL Network will repeat these shows on Thursday with More Than Perfect airing at 3pm and America's Game airing at 4pm.

Thanks for the heads up. Though only 8 when the game happened I remember most of it. I remember getting trounced by the Cowboys in 71 and my brother, 10 back then, had his Cowboys PJs on while I had my Dolphins gear on... Then getting revenge on the Cowgirls during the 72 season and onto our first of two Lombardi Trophies.

Go Irish!!

Who would of thought the Jets were part responsible for getting Shula to coach in Miami....

After The Jets beat the Colts in superbowl III Shula's relationship was damaged with the Colts owner at the same time Miami was looking for a coach.

Re: More Than Perfect on NFLN Right now!

really enjoying this

Question: why were we playing away at Pittsburgh if we were undefeated during the regular season? Shouldn't we have had home field?

Question: why were we playing away at Pittsburgh if we were undefeated during the regular season? Shouldn't we have had home field?

I've always wondered why this was. Nick Buonticonti didn't even know why. Does anyone on this board have an answer to this?

Rotation system, in that year the central division champion was awarded home field advantage.

Back then records didn't matter. Conference title games were rotated among the divisions in each conference.

Back
Top Bottom