199th pick! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

199th pick!

marinofandan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I dont know if it has been posted or not but just some humorous and hopeful thinking. Miami with the trade with Mare now has the 199th overall pick right? Just a coincidence that the 199th pick was also the magic number that now has Tom Brady in new England.

I dont know if it has been posted or not but just some humorous and hopeful thinking. Miami with the trade with Mare now has the 199th overall pick right? Just a coincidence that the 199th pick was also the magic number that now has Tom Brady in new England.

Dude, you are so right. It's the number that you're picking, and not the player selected. :sidelol:

[mod] Please dont circumvent the profanity filter. [/mod]

Hey you dont have to be a smart *** ! I was just refering to the people trying to get more high round picks as if the lower round picks are worthless kind of like you.

That is funny. but the chances of that happening again are 1 in a billion...Well 1 in 199 actually...Hopefully I eat those words :cooldude:

Well you know there is a QB in this draft by the name of Tom Grady. I don't know where he is projected to go or if he will even be drafted but wouldn't that be funny if he were taken at #199.:D

Back
Top Bottom