1st 3 rounds....IMO | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1st 3 rounds....IMO

HERE IT IS and I want some response bc ive been thinking about many options for the past couple days in class.....

1. Dwayne Jarrett or Ted Ginn Jr.
- I am really trying not to draft by position but I think one of these
would be great and we definately need to address offense first.

2. Lamar Woodley or Quentin Moses
- Both of these guys stock is dropping especially Moses
- And they both are tweeners that can and should be moved to OLB

3. Drew Stanton or Troy Smith
- both could start in 2 years and i know smith should be gone but just
keep an eye on him bc he could drop

* if we could lock up a OLB in the second round and not have to spend money on Briggs or Thomas, who I like both, we could spend it on the o line and secondary and maybe a NT if there are any out there.

HERE IT IS and I want some response bc ive been thinking about many options for the past couple days in class.....

1. Dwayne Jarrett or Ted Ginn Jr.
- I am really trying not to draft by position but I think one of these
would be great and we definately need to address offense first.

2. Lamar Woodley or Quentin Moses
- Both of these guys stock is dropping especially Moses
- And they both are tweeners that can and should be moved to OLB

3. Drew Stanton or Troy Smith
- both could start in 2 years and i know smith should be gone but just
keep an eye on him bc he could drop

* if we could lock up a OLB in the second round and not have to spend money on Briggs or Thomas, who I like both, we could spend it on the o line and secondary and maybe a NT if there are any out there.

This is the same 2 rd. mock I have been preaching. I like both Stanton and Smith in the 3rd, but I would rather see an OL or CB. Those are more pressing needs imo. im a cpep believer.

1. Levi Brown OT, Penn St. or Alan Branch DT, Michigan
2. Dwayne Bowe WR, LSU or Ryan Kalil, Center, USC
3. Drew Staton QB, Mich. St. or Tony Ugoh, OT, Ark. or Mason Cosby, Kicker

No way Carriker or Smith last to round 3 ..

If Smith keeps up his Senior Bowl performance -- he'll jump back up to 1st round ...

Carriker will be a 1st or early 2d ....

As far as a defensive pick; I'm with you on Amobi Okoye. Aside from being freaky strong, he's only 20 and smart as a whip. But we have to change personnel on offense and one of the best ways to do that is cutting Culpepper and letting Welker go as a RFA, and trading Chris Chambers. Which means drafting Ted Ginn. But on the other hand he might run a 4.23 at the combine and not even be there at 9. This is a risky business.

Back
Top Bottom