1st Round Draft Grades (A+) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1st Round Draft Grades (A+)

MiZFiT

Club Member
Reaction score
he gave two teams out of the whole first round a grade below b- so yea not impressed with his take at all. EJ manual was given a b- thats all I need to see.

best tandem for years to come? I love Cameron Wake and his worth ethic is amazing, but unfortunately he's getting a little old. But if anyone can still be effective until they are 35 years old, it would be Wake.

Well I remember Trace Armstrong doing quite well at 35, hopefully Wake can approach Trace's year.

He is a generous grader, but that said...

EJ is far and away the best QB in this year's draft IMO.

he gave two teams out of the whole first round a grade below b- so yea not impressed with his take at all. EJ manual was given a b- thats all I need to see.

That's true, but if you look at this in perspective, as grading on a curve, out of 32 teams (some with multiple picks) only 3 received "A+'s" and of those 3, STL and MN had 2-3 picks cumulatively to amass their equal grades.

That's true, but if you look at this in perspective, as grading on a curve, out of 32 teams (some with multiple picks) only 3 received "A+'s" and of those 3, STL and MN had 2-3 picks cumulatively to amass their equal grades.

Well he graded picks individually and like I said He gave Buffalo a B- not to mention he have Jville a b for taking Joekel and penalized them for not taking Jordan or Answah.
Their oline is horrible and their dline is terrible but do u really want to get your qb's killed . There are alot of pass rushers left and neither Jordan or friggin Answah were graded higher than him.

Well he graded picks individually and like I said He gave Buffalo a B- not to mention he have Jville a b for taking Joekel and penalized them for not taking Jordan or Answah.
Their oline is horrible and their dline is terrible but do u really want to get your qb's killed . There are alot of pass rushers left and neither Jordan or friggin Answah were graded higher than him.

You need a QB to win in the league. The Bills got theirs. He has the intangibles to be a good QB. He needs a year to sit and observe. Watch out for EJ in 2014, just saying.

You need a QB to win in the league. The Bills got theirs. He has the intangibles to be a good QB. He needs a year to sit and observe. Watch out for EJ in 2014, just saying.

You need a qb but reaching for one has never been a good idea. He could be a good player but dont see him as better than Barkley or Smith who are both still on board. If they did not take Manual he would likely still be on draft board

in the case for EJ . . . which I am not making one . . . we can say that we took the same risk last year with Tanny

You need a qb but reaching for one has never been a good idea. He could be a good player but dont see him as better than Barkley or Smith who are both still on board. If they did not take Manual he would likely still be on draft board

The Dolphins reached on Tannehill and we feel pretty good about that now. He has the character and leadership that both Barkley and Smith lack. The bills need a leader a QB.

Side note: Barkley straight up blows. He will be just another bust from So. Cal.

Back
Top Bottom