1st Round Player Involved in Sexual Assault in Cleveland Two Weeks Ago? PD Coverup? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1st Round Player Involved in Sexual Assault in Cleveland Two Weeks Ago? PD Coverup?

hmmm,something smells. No leak of player, apparent witnesses indicate it's unfounded. stay tuned

doesn't say the players name but chances are it is one of the Ohio State players maybe as it was in cleveland?

hmmm,something smells. No leak of player, apparent witnesses indicate it's unfounded. stay tuned
Ought to be interesting. Entirely possible the girl is looking for a payday. Her lawyer of course says it's true, the players attorney says
differently. I shouldn't be too hard to figure out who it is.

Best not to speculate on who it may be. This sort of stigma is horrible and spreads like wildfire. Most people still do not know that the Duke lacrosse team was fully exonerated, because of the media accusations. The fact that they did not do it is irrelevant in trial by media.

So it is best to not attach names or groups until we find out who.it is.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Best not to speculate on who it may be. This sort of stigma is horrible and spreads like wildfire. Most people still do not know that the Duke lacrosse team was fully exonerated, because of the media accusations. The fact that they did not do it is irrelevant in trial by media.

I doubt anyone would care what a dufuss openly speculating on a message board would say.
It's obvious everyone knows who it is but just aren't saying. I'm sure we'll know who it is
within 48 hours.

I agree accusation does not equal truth.

Crazy draft. 2 failed drug tests and now this

Top prospect reported under sex assault investigation in Cleveland …

A couple of readers living in the Cleveland area alerted us to a story being reported by a local TV station that police are investigating an unidentified top prospect for this week’s draft over a sexual assault incident that allegedly occurred earlier this month during a pre-draft. So far, no charges have been laid and according to the report, the player’s attorney has reportedly denied the allegation. Stay tuned!
http://gbnreport.com/

Twitter saying its Malik Hooker. I hope the Dolphins are doing their due diligence on this, right away. We know Miami has shown interest in this kid already. If he drops because of unfounded rumors, this can be our Tunsil this year - not Foster.

oh give me a break, it happened in Cleveland. There is nothing wrong with speculating which program the player might come from as long as it is presented as speculation.

Back
Top Bottom