2/3 Wallace Boldin Jennings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2/3 Wallace Boldin Jennings

fanfin

Active Roster
Reaction score
any chance we sign 2 out of three? Matt Moore- "obviously with, with" then checks himself and says "Im guessing with some new additions" after being asked about how he feels about the WR group with the resigning of Hartline. If we signed Wallace and Boldin or Wallace and Jennings or Boldin and Jennings.. would allow us to add 1 more free agent maybe Eric Winston.

For god sakes, Brian Hartline was signed at 6 million per season to be a starter. That means we are only going to bring 1 more starter in. Period!

if i was forced to bet he is referring to wallace and nothing more or draft picks.

any chance we sign 2 out of three? Matt Moore- "obviously with, with" then checks himself and says "Im guessing with some new additions" after being asked about how he feels about the WR group with the resigning of Hartline. If we signed Wallace and Boldin or Wallace and Jennings or Boldin and Jennings.. would allow us to add 1 more free agent maybe Eric Winston.

nooooooooooooooooo

if i was forced to bet he is referring to wallace and nothing more or draft picks.

If I was forced to bet, I would place big money on our backup QB NOT being in the loop of what FA the front office will or will not be going after.

No, sign 1 vet and draft two young guys to grow with Tannehill. If we get Wallace, Robert Woods would be a nice pick, I see a lot of Jennings in him.

If I was forced to bet, I would place big money on our backup QB NOT being in the loop of what FA the front office will or will not be going after.

He most certainly is in the loop. That's part of his negotiations is wondering what the teams vision is for the future and who they are looking to add. I'm sure he knows more than you think.

The second Hartline was resigned, all other options of adding a dynamic duo like Wallace + Jennings immediately went out the window.

He most certainly is in the loop. That's part of his negotiations is wondering what the teams vision is for the future and who they are looking to add. I'm sure he knows more than you think.

Sarcasm right?

I could live with signing Wallace and Cribbs, and drafting Woods and Swope. Wallace Hartline Woods Swope Cribbs sounds pretty good

He probably THINKS he knows more than we think, but he may not necessarily know what's truly in place or about to happen. Jeff may have told him something like, "The WR position is the #1 priority this offseason - we're going to do what we can to improve via FA and the draft." I doubt Moore knows specific players other than guessing along with the rest of us that Jeff's words probably mean Wallace or Jennings...whether that is really what the Phins are thinking or whether they can pull it off even if they want to....well, who knows.

Jennings is the perfect fit. He already is familiar with the offense.

He was productive in the SAME TYPE of offense. This cannot be understated.

Wallace played in a different styyle and made most of his big plays while Ben was running around and heaving it deep.

You got to think they are targeting Swopes.

Yeah, Swopes with his horrific injury history. Highly unlikely.

If you land any of these three you found yourself a #1 WR.

Sarcasm right?

Why would it be?? I'm in no way saying that Moore is fully in the know, or knows the exact game plan, or that the FO tells its players their game plan. But to think that a player (during talks/negotiations) doesnt ask the direction of the team, then you're being extremely naive.

Why would it be?? I'm in no way saying that Moore is fully in the know, or knows the exact game plan, or that the FO tells its players their game plan. But to think that a player (during talks/negotiations) doesnt ask the direction of the team, then you're being extremely naive.

Players are very rarely privy to such information. If during negotiations with players you gave them a list of free agents that you were interested in singing what do you think the agent would do with this information? Even if you pulled the player aside and whispered it in their ear there would be no way to keep a secret. I could see an organization asking their QB who is already under contract what they think about said receiver. Even then I would think its quite rare.

Back
Top Bottom