2 determine who MIA will draft: Lets continue with who OAK RAIDERS will pick at #7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2 determine who MIA will draft: Lets continue with who OAK RAIDERS will pick at #7

Who will OAK take at #7?

• LT Michael Oher

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • LT Jason Smith

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • WR Jeremy Maclin

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

MrEd

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
We have concluded that it is most likely that:

DET takes QB Matthew Stafford #1.
STL takes LT Eugene Monroe #2.
KC takes OLB Aaron Curry #3.
SEA takes *(Edit)* WR Michael Crabtree #4.
CLE takes *(Edit)* CB Malcolm Jenkins#5.
CIN takes *(Edit)* LT Michael Oher #6.

Now do we even have to wonder about who OAK will be taking? They need OL. I think the whole world knows that one. They may need a WR too though. But LT is definitely the most crucial.

I think its LT Michael Oher. What does anyone else think? Any argument that they will go another direction?

LT Michael Oher? LT *(Edit)* Andre Smith? WR Jeremy Maclin?

*(Edit) Andre Smith will take Jason's Smith's spot on the polls...

I picked Maclin because Al Davis is insane. Thats my reasoning. If Maclin runs a 4.3, its a done deal.

Jason Smith. I already have Oher off my board, I think the Rams will snag hime, but I do have Smith going to the Raiders.

Hey, what I'm going to do is go through this with the polls winning them out. Them after its all done. I will go with my "own" mock draft afterwards. So I'll just wait for the polls from here on out....

its all good Ed. my Maclin choice was a serious one. Al Davis is out of his mind, and he always falls in love with speed.
i agree with that...the Raiders could need every position in the trenches,and if there's a skill position guy with speed,Davis is gonna get him...

Back
Top Bottom