2 Free Miami Dolphins tickets to a Preseason game? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2 Free Miami Dolphins tickets to a Preseason game?

phins2k3

Scout Team
Reaction score
Don't know if this is the right forum to post this but just saw this on another site and I taught I share it with you guys!The only thing I'm not sure if a season ticket holder needs to referred you but worth the try I guess.Enjoy!

Register below:

http://www.miamidolphins.com/content/stm-referral-program

and pick up your tickets at the Dolphins Stadium.

I did this and it gave me a receipt to print out and take with you to the box office...seems odd though, I mean, when is the last time you got something for free? LOL I'd be scared to go all the way down there and be SOL.

Anyone actually trying this for Saturday night?

Anyone actually trying this for Saturday night?

I am.
Seems legit. I'm taking my dad with me.

The stadium never sells out preseason games, I've been to several. There's usually a Florida Marlins-size crowd (on a good weekend -- 20,000 to 30,000)

You just have to have the season ticket holder's name and present identification (along with the printout) when picking up the tickets, as per usual.

I have said that I would give out my name via PM to anyone interested as I am a season ticket holder. I have a bunch of friends that will be using this. And the crowds the past 2 years for preseason games were pretty good, I would say about 40-50K

Back
Top Bottom