2 options, 1 will happen for sure....

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by Miamifin23, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Miamifin23

Miamifin23 Seasoned Veteran

I think we're left with 2 options to fill this need on the O-line. Trade 54 for Albert, pretty simple and would be a good move. Or, we can keep 54 and take the BPA and immediately sign Winston or Clabo to play RT. Keep Martin at LT, we have plenty of picks to load up and get another TE, a corner or two, Oline depth, running back, and maybe even a safety. Our first round couldn't have gotten any better, maybe a trade back into the first and snatching up Eifert but I'm more than happy with the trade up for Jordan and can't wait to see what happens today with our 3 picks

2. PHINSfan

PHINSfan FinHeaven VIP

Out of those 2 options I like option #2 better. Draft BPA with our 54 and get Wiston or Clabo.

3. Fintastic17

Fintastic17 A True Fan

Yea I would rather go BPA and sign Winston or Clabo. I have a feeling we are offering KC a 3rd or 4th now since they're left holding the bag now, even still I wouldn't be sure about paying him 9 mil.

I want to go BPA at 54, try and package 4th and 5th rounders to get another 2nd and then sign a FA LT when its all said and done.

4. rainmaker1313

rainmaker1313 A True Fan Donator

We should of signed Winston already! I am afraid it will bite us in the ***!