2 parter. Who's our OC hopefuls? / Tuna's franchise renewing corporation? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2 parter. Who's our OC hopefuls? / Tuna's franchise renewing corporation?

Sethdaddy8

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Part 1.
Who are the front runner to take over our Offensive coordinator spot? We have David Lee as QB coach. Pauly P is the suspected DC. Bowles as asst HC and a much needed aid to our DBs. But what about OC? Thoughts? Rumors?

Part 2.
I heard the rumors of Parcell's creating a "franchise turn-around" corporation. After 3 or 4 years in Miami, he'll mosey to the next down trodden team, and put in a structure there too, and so on? So he'll keep recycling all the same people and systems over and over again? Is that even possible? People can't be in 2 or 3 places at once. Where would that leave us in 4 years? Is everyone going to abandon ship. Many wouldn't be allowed to leave due to NFL policy(laterally), although it seems like coordinators have short shelf lives these days anyway.

I've heard Chris Palmer's name thrown out there as a possible OC candidate. I hope not. He was AWFUL as the OC of the Texans.

Back
Top Bottom