2 Tickets (and parking pass) to Houston game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2 Tickets (and parking pass) to Houston game

texanfan said:
I'll be out of town so I'm looking to sell (face value and I'll throw in the yellow lot parking pass) ...

2 tickets
Section 530
Row M
Seats 12 & 13

$62 a piece so $120 and they're yours ...

You can get a sense of your view from the link below

https://www.seats3d.com/nfl/houston_texans/

chuck_monarch@yahoo.com

No offense houston fan but I got 2 tickets 2nd row from the field in the endzone for a total of $130. Finfans, there are better deals out there than this.

btw.this was on ebay

TexasFish20 said:
No offense houston fan but I got 2 tickets 2nd row from the field in the endzone for a total of $130. Finfans, there are better deals out there than this.

btw.this was on ebay

Are you driving down from FTW? I am from just south of FTW in Crowley. How long of a drive is Houston? Go FINS!

myfins1 said:
Are you driving down from FTW? I am from just south of FTW in Crowley. How long of a drive is Houston? Go FINS!

Yes I sure am. I've never driven there but been told it takes about4 hours. I figure we'll leave around 5amish sunday morning.

TexasFish20 said:
Yes I sure am. I've never driven there but been told it takes about4 hours. I figure we'll leave around 5amish sunday morning.

Same here. Leaving crowley at 5am. Breaking in my new Stang Convertible. First long trip. Just hope we get a win. Going to miami for the Greenbay game. Still have 1 ticket left on the 50 yard line. It is going to be one helluva trip!

Heres to road trips!

Back
Top Bottom