20 players invited before this years draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

20 players invited before this years draft

Lee2000

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I recently submitted a question three different times to Jason at the Herald and he has yet to answer it, so I will ask this board. Do any of you know who the 20 players were that were invited to Dolphin headquarters prior to the draft? I know of a few, but I didn't know that Hadnot was a invitee until they stated such. Thanks

Lee2000

this is all I c/find...

Dolphins | Parker Visits
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 09:29:50 -0800

The Miami Herald reports NFL draft prospect S Arnold Parker (Utah) visited the Miami Dolphins on Wednesday, March 31.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dolphins | Schweigert Visits
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 09:28:53 -0800

The Miami Herald reports NFL draft prospect S Stuart Schweigert (Purdue) visited the Miami Dolphins on Wednesday, March 31.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dolphins | Carey Visits
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 09:28:38 -0800

The Miami Herald reports NFL draft prospect OG Vernon Carey (Miami, FL) visited the Miami Dolphins on Wednesday, March 31.

Dolphins | Askew Visits
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 09:28:24 -0800

The Miami Herald reports NFL draft prospect DT Matthias Askew (Michigan State) visited the Miami Dolphins on Tuesday, March 30.

Dolphins | McCray Visits
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 09:28:13 -0800

The Miami Herald reports NFL draft prospect DE Bobby McCray (Florida) visited the Miami Dolphins on Tuesday, March 30.

Dolphins | Joseph Visits
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 09:28:06 -0800

The Miami Herald reports NFL draft prospect OL Carlos Joseph (Miami, FL) visited the Miami Dolphins on Tuesday, March 30.

Dolphins | Geathers Visits
Fri, 2 Apr 2004 09:20:55 -0800

The Miami Herald reports NFL draft prospect WR Jason Geathers (Miami, FL) visited the Miami Dolphins on Tuesday, March 30.

Hadnot came in, Sean Taylor was one of the players. In fact Miami only invited 17 players in. It will come out in the fullness of time.

Boomer

Boomer,

Why so secretive about it? Just like the signing of the rookie free agents. Jason decided not to answer the question. I just want to know to determine the pattern of who they pursue prior to the draft with the success they acutally have. And I don't want to know to be critical of the team. Just to use as a prediction tool for draft to draft. We know based on answers I have gotten about half the players. In addition, I do know this course of action also serves as a smoke screen for the Dolphins. I was expecting them to sign Parker somewhere in the 7th round.

Thanks,

Lee

Back
Top Bottom