2000 wildcard game(Lamar's career game) against Colts on NFL network @8p | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2000 wildcard game(Lamar's career game) against Colts on NFL network @8p

phinsphan4ever

Welcome to Miami Daunte!!
Reaction score
2000 wildcard game(Lamar's career game) against Colts on NFL network @9p

For those that have the NFL network, they're showing our 2000 wildcard game against the Colts. One of my all time favorite 'Phins games. I was yelling/screaming so loud when Lamar broke loose for the game winning TD in OT. Whoever doesn't have NFL network, you need to get it. It's on my TV in my Dolphins room 24/7 and they improve it everyday.

phinsphan4ever said:
For those that have the NFL network, they're showing our 2000 wildcard game against the Colts. One of my all time favorite 'Phins games. I was yelling/screaming so loud when Lamar broke loose for the game winning TD in OT. Whoever doesn't have NFL network, you need to get it. It's on my TV in my Dolphins room 24/7 and they improve it everyday.
sweet, now we can all see the game that was blacked out :eek:

Jay Fielder fans? Please take notes. How many INTs? How many dropped INTs by defenders? Who carried the team to victory?

This was not just a great playoff game, it is educational material. :cool:

Deus Ex Dolphin said:
Jay Fielder fans? Please take notes. How many INTs? How many dropped INTs by defenders? Who carried the team to victory?

This was not just a great playoff game, it is educational material. :cool:

I'm in agreement with you there bro. :yell:

Too bad Fiedler had one of his worst performances that game because we simply wore Lamar out that game causing him to be ineffective the following game vs Oakland.

CirclingWagons said:
sweet, now we can all see the game that was blacked out :eek:

If you did a little research, you'd see that for the last 7 years we've been ranked in the top 10 in the NFL in attendance. :rolleyes:

phinsphan4ever said:
If you did a little research, you'd see that for the last 7 years we've been ranked in the top 10 in the NFL in attendance. :rolleyes:

I think that there was a threat of the game being blacked out but it wasn't. Some big business always buys tickets at the last minute.

phinsphan4ever said:
Good, now that they have that down, the next task is to get the fans to actually cheer during the games :eek:

SMadison29 said:
I think that there was a threat of the game being blacked out but it wasn't. Some big business always buys tickets at the last minute.
yes, thank god for the networks...because of their willingness to buy the final few thousand seats, we were all able to see a great football game :)

The game was blacked out...Im sure of it....

Why do I remember? Cause back in 2001 I still lived with the parentals, that found out I was doing the ultimate sin, staying up late talking online to make travel arrangements to go to the game, and I was grounded from going, and the sad thing was, I WAS FREAKIN 17!!!!

I LOVE COLLEGE :)

I Loved that game. I live in PA - couldn't get out of work it was a early sat. play off game. We had almost a foot of snow and the dope who was suposed to releive me was over an hour late getting to work. I was brushing off my jeep knee deep in snow when the winning f,g, was kicked and I broke out into a --- GOAL ........... ala soccer stlye.-still don't know why. I ran around for about a minute untill I became self concious, then kept running.

CirclingWagons said:
Good, now that they have that down, the next task is to get the fans to actually cheer during the games :eek:
yea really, remember the eagles game. it seemed like there was more eagles fans than miami fans in the stadium.:shakeno:

yup it was blacked out i remember listening to it on the radio running all over my apartment like a mad man, but i did watch the replay on nfl network and fiedler was awful god was watching over miami that day we got lucky there were atleast 3 droped picks. but lamar was amazing that day he broke zonks recored:eek: it gave me chills watching him break that last td run

Chisel Monkey said:
I Loved that game. I live in PA - couldn't get out of work it was a early sat. play off game. We had almost a foot of snow and the dope who was suposed to releive me was over an hour late getting to work. I was brushing off my jeep knee deep in snow when the winning f,g, was kicked and I broke out into a --- GOAL ........... ala soccer stlye.-still don't know why. I ran around for about a minute untill I became self concious, then kept running.

Uh, are you thinking of the same game? The one where Lamar Smith ran it fourty plus time and broke the last one to take it into the end zone in OT? The only FG that mattered was the one Vanderjagt (sp?) missed in OT.

I still remember the postgame interview where Lamar Smith pointed out how Jay Fiedler's heart and desire to win had carried the team to victory, despite all the INTs and bad throws he had made.

Oh, wait -THAT NEVER HAPPENED! My bad. :D

Back
Top Bottom