2002 FinHeaven Tailgate Party Poll | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2002 FinHeaven Tailgate Party Poll

Please vote for ALL the games you would consider attending for the tailgate party

• Sept 8 - Detroit Lions - 1 pm

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Sept 22 - NY Jets - 1 pm

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • Oct 6 - New England Patriots - 1 pm

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Oct 20 - Buffalo Bills - 1 pm

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Nov 17 - Baltimore Ravens - 1 pm

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Nov 24 - San Diego Chargers - 1 pm

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Dec 9 - Chicago Bears - 9 pm - MNF

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Dec 15 - Oakland Raiders - 1 pm

Votes: 15 57.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
you can party after the game, right!

Originally posted by miadphan13

I can get more details later, but I am thinking we could be situated and pour the first beer around 10am :D :drinkers:
if we have an early game, we can come out and watch the late games. if we go to the dec game, most of the divisional races will be real interesting about that time of year!:eek:

I really wouldn't mind going to any of the games but if I had to choose:

NY Pets
New England Patriots
Buffaload Jills
Baltimore Wavens
Deadland Gayders
Da Bears

I think that's how you spell them...... :cool:

Bills or Raiders work best for me though I am going to FLA the week after the Raiders game already, so Bills w/b best and would be a nice calm blowout :cool: :D

i want to go to a raiders game............

i won't go to oakland, i'd rather go to game where the dolfans outnumber the faders freaks! then you wouldn't be in jeopardy for wearing your colors!:rolleyes:

Re: i want to go to a raiders game............

Originally posted by dolfan06
i won't go to oakland, i'd rather go to game where the dolfans outnumber the faders freaks! then you wouldn't be in jeopardy for wearing your colors!:rolleyes:
I would think that's only a problem ag. the Jets at TSFKAJRS :confused:

There were ALOT of Raider fans at TSFKAJRS last season, but they were really harmless. :)

i know people who have really been hurt there!

Originally posted by miadphan13
There were ALOT of Raider fans at TSFKAJRS last season, but they were really harmless. :)
a guy i worked with had his brother in the hospital because of those clowns, i don't know if he got mouthy or not!:confused:

I think it'll be okay. Sitting as one group, there is safety in numbers.:band:

Must have been in the "Black Hole" area. Those are your ciminals/freaks. Most of everyone else is kinda normal.

i don't know what color it was

Originally posted by Dolfan984
Must have been in the "Black Hole" area. Those are your ciminals/freaks. Most of everyone else is kinda normal.
but it was definately a-hole!:D

It depends on my vacation schedule...

But I fancy the Jets streak breaker first and foremost.

Does anyone think it might be viable to meet up with the Jets fans on the Saturday down on Key Biscayne beach for a fans "touch" or "flag" scrimmage, beer and bar-b-q??

Could be a good "jest":lol:

(After that my backup plan is Baltimore/San Diego to get two games in 10 days holiday)

Re: It depends on my vacation schedule...

Originally posted by GazPhin
Does anyone think it might be viable to meet up with the Jets fans on the Saturday down on Key Biscayne beach for a fans "touch" or "flag" scrimmage, beer and bar-b-q?? Could be a good "jest":lol:

That sounds like ALOT of fun! :D I can look into it and maybe NYRican knows some other Jets fans. :) Good idea!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom