2002 Ricky Williams Video Highlights... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2002 Ricky Williams Video Highlights...

phinfan_1

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Well I finally got around to making this video of 2002 Ricky Williams highlights..took me hours getting it from vhs to my pc...Although I wish the quality was better...it looked good on my pc before I uploaded it to youtube.
This was actually the first time I've ever used youtube.

Anyway it's a 5 part series of a lot of Ricky's 2002 runs and receptions...start with part 1...there all in the order of the games the Dolphins played in 2002 so you'll kinda get a feeling how the season went...I also have a probowl highlight video with Ricky and a bunch of Dolphins.

But Ricky was so amazing that year..in all my years watching football I never seen a RB dominate and take over a game like Ricky did that year...I've never seen a combination of massive speed, power and explosiveness..and his quick recognition of a hole and the quickness through it. And the amount of defenders he embarrassed..I've watched these videos many many times over the last 4 and a half years and I tell you the truth that there a defenders that actually pretend to be blocked in fear of being embarrassed on national tv and highlight reels...because Ricky always had a way of putting the hit on the defender...
You can tell by watching them how in the beginning he didn't have that much confidence in himself... but as each game passed he started to realize how awesome he really was and how he was like a man among boys....he kinda was like Neo in the matrix....the more he knew the truth the better he got....he started to realize how easily he could beat the defender to the corner...I swear I never seen a back with speed like that...he always seemed to make the DB's look like they were slow...
My favorite run was the one against KC when he ran over a DB in the hole than Ricky's heel hit the guy in the helmet as he was desperately trying to tackle him and then ran down the sideline and straightarmed this guy and lifted him straight off the ground.
Well here's the link..hope it works..

http://www.youtube.com/user/phinfan1atFinHn

Great video. I wish it was longer. Man I hope he comes back.

Jeez dude. I wish I had an hour free right now.

2002 was a special year for me. I always look back and remember how awesome it was for us watching Ricky that year. I think a lot of fans forget just how good he was that year. He and Priest Holmes were basically the battling for recognition as the league's top running back. Ricky didn't have the benefit of that OL. Or Trent Green's breakout season. But he still did it.

Also, big props for not ruining your videos with music. The live sound is always better. You can feel it.

Great work phinfan 1. These brings back some good memories.

awesome, been dreaming of 2002 highlights but I think it'll only be a matter of time before they get pulled due to the NFLs policies...

one thing we could always count on.. ricky has always given 100%+ when on the field...

hope he joins us this year.. as I think if he ends up with a division rival were going to regret it.

winning the rushing title behind a questionable line, with almost ZERO passing game...shows how special he was...

he's still a great back, but his size/power and speed combination was unreal

that said? now that i think about it, like ricky said recently "that wasn't football" in regards to how wanny overused him...it was ridiculous really....hindsight is 20/20

omg...part 2 has the denver game....when fiedler laid chambers out to dry.

that is still one of my favorite games of all time....yeah jay brought us back, but if i remember correctly he was a big reason we ended up behind.

Back
Top Bottom