2004 Opponents (Not an Easy Schedule)

DOLFANMIKE

Coaches Corner
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Miami Dolphins 2004 Opponents
December 28, 2003

By virtue of their second-place finish in the AFC East, the Dolphins schedule of opponents for 2004 has been determined.

HOME
Buffalo Bills
New England Patriots
New York Jets
Cleveland Browns
Pittsburgh Steelers
Tennessee Titans
Arizona Cardinals
St. Louis Rams

AWAY
Buffalo Bills
New England Patriots
New York Jets
Baltimore Ravens
Cincinnati Bengals
Denver Broncos
San Francisco 49ers
Seattle Seahawks

I think this years's was worse. The critical thing is the timing of the opponents. if we get NE adn Buffalo back to abck in Dec, then yeah it's tough. i'll be at theb bengals game for sure.

I like Ricky's chances vs that standout Cleveland run defense. :)

Oh, didn't notice that part. :cry:

In 2001 we went to San Francisco and New England on consecutive short weeks. Somehow I forsee a similar fate.

It's the year of AFC East vs NFC West. That's the reason for the trips.

Although i'm sure NE will have 3 West teams come to their place.

Eeeek...at Denver and Seattle.

Seattle was unbeaten at home this year and DEnver is tough to beat at home as well.

That's certainly not helping us any with the schedule makers.

Well I look at it that if your good enough you should be able to win at home or on the road. To many teams are good at home and suck on the road, a SB team should be able to win anywhere and not use the excuse they lost becuse they had to play a team on the road instead of home.

Holy Sh*t.. Thats a tough schedule..

Seahawks are great at home.. Ravens are excellent at home.. Bengals will be a solid team.. Niners are good at home as well.. Not to mention the Broncos at Denver..

Man.. Wannstedt is definetely gone after 2004 after that schedule.. considering the coach we have to put up with and the players lacsidasical approach to the season with big leads..

I don't know, I see this schedule and kind of grin. Living in the S.F. Bay Area, I can say with confidence that the niners will be worse than this year. Owens will be gone and they have money issues...again. The Browns look beatable as do the Ravens. The Steelers haven't scared anyone this year and even the Bengals are still a .500 team right now. I know it is hard to base a schedule based on the previous year's teams but the hardest games look to be against the Rams, Titans and Patriots. The Seahawks really don't impress me much as don't the Broncos. It will definately be challengning and like someone else said, it all depends on when we get them but I like our chances early!

lucky me, i missed the first game when miami came to denver due to financial setbacks :(, but imma make this one, god hath givith me a second chance.

be happy ur not here in denver, these people act as though denver won the superbowl again (nothing was actually worse than that)

Fins in Baltimore? I love it. Looks like I'll be seeing a Fin game this next season.

Back
Top Bottom