2004 Opponents | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2004 Opponents

PhinFan4Ever

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Does anyone know who the Phins opponents will be in 2004? I remember after the expansion and reorganization took place, nfl.com had posted home and away opponents for the next several years. I have not been able to find that listing recently. I live near Cincy, OH and I think the Phins were scheduled to play the Bungles in 2004.

Anyone know?

:confused: :dunno:

The Dolphins have the six divisional games, and they are playing the AFC North (the Bengals like you said, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and Baltimore). They are also playing all the teams from either the NFC South (Tampa, Carolina, Atlanta, and New Orleans) or NFC West (Seattle, San Franciso, St. Louis, and Arizona).....not sure which division they're lined up to play. That takes care of 14 games, and the other 2 are against the teams from the AFC West and AFC South who finish in the same place the Dolphins do this year (first :) ).

They are playing the NFC West. I saw the schedule, I just can't rember where. I know I was pissed because we play S.F., Seattle, Oakland and San Diego, and they are all away games. That means four trips to the west coast next year. That sucks.

Thanks guys.

fairbanks, how did you figure we play Oakland and SD if we play the NFC West? Wouldn't we play St. Louis and Arizona instead?

Originally posted by PhinFan4Ever
Thanks guys.

fairbanks, how did you figure we play Oakland and SD if we play the NFC West? Wouldn't we play St. Louis and Arizona instead?

I screwed up and misread the schedule, we do play the NFC West then we play 1 from AFC West and 1 from AFC South based on finishing position. The AFC West game is away and Seattle and San Fran are away.

Sounds like I might get to see a game or two more next year.

In addition to our division games we play

Home: Cleveland, Pittsburg, Arizona, St. Louis, 1 AFC South
Away: Baltimore, Cincy, San Fran, Seattle, 1 AFC West

Back
Top Bottom