2004 Outlook | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2004 Outlook

CASSINO

Starter
Reaction score
:fire: I am going to be positive and say that the Dolphins will be blessed with good health. I will also say that Ricky will have 1600 yards plus rushing and both Chris Chambers and David Boston will have 1000 yards receiving, with that said i expect the Fins to win the division and to get a #1 seed. The time is NOW!! Wanny I want you to run up the score I'm tired of this let the offense score 24 points and let the defense handle the rest. Anything less than the AFC Championship and Superbowl is a lost cause. Get it Done

I'll say this: if we are a healthy team and if we get 2600 yards out of RW/CC/DB, we should be in great shape when playoff time comes around. As much as I want the championship, I don't think we can really ask for more than that.

Amen to the AFC title and Superbowl, but it's team work that will get us there. We've had the leading rusher and leading sacker on the same team and failed to make the playoffs.

With so much negativity put on the team by the media and fans, it will be hard to stay with a positive team chemistry, but that's what it will take.

Well at this point, I think we are in for a long season. I think we have too many problems this year too many things have question marks, QB, WR, O-line, coaching staff plus We still have DW he wasnt very imperssive without all the problems. I just don't think this is gonna be our year I think we will miss ther playoffs for the third stright year. If were lucky, we will take second in the division. It will be a repeat of last year with less wins.

Originally posted by Cassino
Wanny I want you to run up the score I'm tired of this let the offense score 24 points and let the defense handle the rest.

Ahmen.... especially when the defense can't handle it after being on the field most of the game.

It's been so painful watching the game slowly slip away at times. And all the "3 and outs" don't help. It's almost like the other team's D stopping us is a foregone conclusion. Even the other team's Offense doesn't get comfy on the sideline. You can almost see in their eyes how they are calculating their next series.... because they KNOW we won't score or move the ball.

They just have to figure out how to score to beat us.

I swear... sometimes you can sense everyone, even our own players want us to rush through our position so the other team can get back on the field.

You'd think, if nothing else, we'd at least TRY something different. Hell, even a flea-bitten-flicker or hail mary would be nice to see. At least we could say... I didn't see that coming.

Here's to HOPING for different results. :friday:

Yeah but you have to have a Qb that can throw a deep ball to run a flea flicker. Maybe this year we have one.

I think we could win scoring 24-27 points a game....we just have to be careful not to score all of them in the first half....:D

:D Man I can't wait for September a lot of arse whippons will be served. I'ts time to get CRUNK !! OKAYYYYYYYY Next stop Duval County Superbowl 39

I see us having a year worse than the last 2. Maybe even as bad as the Bills.

CASSINO said:
:fire: I am going to be positive and say that the Dolphins will be blessed with good health. I will also say that Ricky will have 1600 yards plus rushing and both Chris Chambers and David Boston will have 1000 yards receiving, with that said i expect the Fins to win the division and to get a #1 seed. The time is NOW!! Wanny I want you to run up the score I'm tired of this let the offense score 24 points and let the defense handle the rest. Anything less than the AFC Championship and Superbowl is a lost cause. Get it Done

Agreed... nothing less... im tired of getting players every year and doing **** with them.... we need to do it!

Back
Top Bottom