2005 53man roster + practice squad | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2005 53man roster + practice squad

madmike

rookie
Reaction score
QB:ferotte,feeley,with sage hardly dressed for games! RB:brown,williams,gordon{minor will b cut or traded},kay ja on practice squad. TE: mcmichael,holmes +new guy from az. we just got.{lee will be cut}+ we might bring someone in that was released! WR:chambers,booker,boston,thompson,gilmore,welker{davis or mann on practice squad,the other will be cut.!!! OL: mckinney{last year with miami}hadnot,james,cook,st.clair,carey,mcintosh,mcdougle,alabi{whitlley will be cut},smith on [IR] for the season. Punter: turk kicker: mare long snapper:ed perry KR:welker PR:?????any guess ok ,now the defense!!!!!!!! DT:chester,traylor,chester,wright,{vickerson on practice squad}, zgonia cut,shaw has potential but have a feeling he will be cut also. DE:taylor,carter,volliday,roth,bowens. LB: crowder,seu,thomas,spragan,pope,moore,,taylor,ayanbadejo.. CB: madison,daniels,howard,roundtree,edwards{not too impressed},with poole on {IR}and shidonya mitchell on practice squad. FS:SS: shulters,jones,bell,bua,with tillman cut and parker on practice squad. JUST my opinion,anyone agree or disagree, what ya think:D :up:

Good guess I think except, I dont think Turk will be back. Nick goes for youth on that one. I think Vickerson will be on the team because I dont think you can expose him to other teams taking him from our p.s. to put on their roster. I think Chester will be gone as soon as he is healthy. one of the Lb. will be gone to make room for an addition from another team, at whatever position, maybe te. or OL.

Now that is my most recent guess.:cool:

NEXT;)

madmike said:
QB:ferotte,feeley,with sage hardly dressed for games! RB:brown,williams,gordon{minor will b cut or traded},kay ja on practice squad. TE: mcmichael,holmes +new guy from az. we just got.{lee will be cut}+ we might bring someone in that was released! WR:chambers,booker,boston,thompson,gilmore,welker{davis or mann on practice squad,the other will be cut.!!! OL: mckinney{last year with miami}hadnot,james,cook,st.clair,carey,mcintosh,mcdougle,alabi{whitlley will be cut},smith on [IR] for the season. Punter: turk kicker: mare long snapper:ed perry KR:welker PR:?????any guess ok ,now the defense!!!!!!!! DT:chester,traylor,chester,wright,{vickerson on practice squad}, zgonia cut,shaw has potential but have a feeling he will be cut also. DE:taylor,carter,volliday,roth,bowens. LB: crowder,seu,thomas,spragan,pope,moore,,taylor,ayanbadejo.. CB: madison,daniels,howard,roundtree,edwards{not too impressed},with poole on {IR}and shidonya mitchell on practice squad. FS:SS: shulters,jones,bell,bua,with tillman cut and parker on practice squad. JUST my opinion,anyone agree or disagree, what ya think:D :up:

FB???????

madmike said:

Chester is big, but not big enough to be listed twice at DT. Same as Taylor, he is listed with the DEs and LBs, so you have only 51 players

That hurts to read. I don't think Zgonina will be cut.

MrClean said:
Chester is big, but not big enough to be listed twice at DT. Same as Taylor, he is listed with the DEs and LBs, so you have only 51 players
sorry about listing chester twice,but i meant winston taylor the lb,anyway that mistake i made at dt means shaw has a chance to make it,but romero is cut

zgognina isn't going anywhere the guy is enormous and a wall of muscle and power!

MissMeth said:
Zgonina will definitely not be cut. The guy is good.

i agree, he also will be seeing some good playing time this year and if we cut him that means someone else will have a very good pick-up

Disagree on Mitchell; he will be on IR, not practice squad

Mitchell will not be on practice squad because he is currently pup, and will be moved to IR. I think either Mann or Davis may surplant Gilmore. Both have been recognized recently. We shall see in the games. Vickerson will make the squad. Nice effort, just disagree with some of it.

Lee2000

Back
Top Bottom