2005 53man roster + practice squad

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by madmike, Aug 2, 2005.

1. madmike

madmike rookie

QB:ferotte,feeley,with sage hardly dressed for games! RB:brown,williams,gordon{minor will b cut or traded},kay ja on practice squad. TE: mcmichael,holmes +new guy from az. we just got.{lee will be cut}+ we might bring someone in that was released! WR:chambers,booker,boston,thompson,gilmore,welker{davis or mann on practice squad,the other will be cut.!!! OL: mckinney{last year with miami}hadnot,james,cook,st.clair,carey,mcintosh,mcdougle,alabi{whitlley will be cut},smith on [IR] for the season. Punter: turk kicker: mare long snapper:ed perry KR:welker PR:?????any guess ok ,now the defense!!!!!!!! DT:chester,traylor,chester,wright,{vickerson on practice squad}, zgonia cut,shaw has potential but have a feeling he will be cut also. DE:taylor,carter,volliday,roth,bowens. LB: crowder,seu,thomas,spragan,pope,moore,,taylor,ayanbadejo.. CB: madison,daniels,howard,roundtree,edwards{not too impressed},with poole on {IR}and shidonya mitchell on practice squad. FS:SS: shulters,jones,bell,bua,with tillman cut and parker on practice squad. JUST my opinion,anyone agree or disagree, what ya think:D :up:

2. ATLFINFAN

ATLFINFAN Well-Known Member

Good guess I think except, I dont think Turk will be back. Nick goes for youth on that one. I think Vickerson will be on the team because I dont think you can expose him to other teams taking him from our p.s. to put on their roster. I think Chester will be gone as soon as he is healthy. one of the Lb. will be gone to make room for an addition from another team, at whatever position, maybe te. or OL.

Now that is my most recent guess.:cool:

NEXT;)

3. FinsAreLife

FinsAreLife F-A-L

FB???????

4. MrClean

MrClean The one and only

Chester is big, but not big enough to be listed twice at DT. Same as Taylor, he is listed with the DEs and LBs, so you have only 51 players

5. byroan

byroan Banned Hammered

That hurts to read. I don't think Zgonina will be cut.

6. madmike

madmike rookie

sorry about listing chester twice,but i meant winston taylor the lb,anyway that mistake i made at dt means shaw has a chance to make it,but romero is cut

7. madmike

madmike rookie

sorry just have that feeling,:cry:

8. A Wing Pilot

A Wing Pilot Section:445 Row:19 Seat:1&2

zgognina isn't going anywhere the guy is enormous and a wall of muscle and power!

9. madmike

madmike rookie

my bad on FB: morris and evans

10. MissMeth

MissMeth Miss July

Zgonina will definitely not be cut. The guy is good.

11. FinsAreLife

FinsAreLife F-A-L

i agree, he also will be seeing some good playing time this year and if we cut him that means someone else will have a very good pick-up

12. Lee2000

Lee2000 FinHeaven VIP

Disagree on Mitchell; he will be on IR, not practice squad

Mitchell will not be on practice squad because he is currently pup, and will be moved to IR. I think either Mann or Davis may surplant Gilmore. Both have been recognized recently. We shall see in the games. Vickerson will make the squad. Nice effort, just disagree with some of it.

Lee2000