NFL DRAFT PARTY

SATURDAY APRIL 23 12:00PM (ALL DAY)

FREE PIZZA 12P-3P

GIVEAWAYS

DRAFT BEER SPECIALS

Details: Ramada Inn East Hanover
10 West Sportz Bar
Be sure to wear your team colors. This party is always a great time.​

Questions? Call Miami Mike at 973-386-5622.

Yes

You really should. That's where I watch all my Dolphin games. It's a great place. The manager - "Miami" Mike is one of the biggest Dolphin fans I know. It's known as the "home of the Dolphins."

Slappy8800 said:
SCHWEET.....i may have to get up there that day

You really don't. You'll feel like family with all the Dolfans there. Mike is very welcoming when you're a Dolfan and even if you're not. If you would like to meet me there, just show up and ask Mike for Mary. I'll be there early.

Of course, you're welcome too Clumpy. You, however, would have to pay regular price for a room, being a bills fan and all. See, there's perks to bein' a Dolphin fan!

No cover. Just wear your team colors. It's really fun and there are loads of giveaways and we watch the draft in "our" room - the dolphins room on the big screen tv.

sweet....do they have the phins games during the reg season? if so I may have found heaven on earth

EVERY game - EVERY week. Miami Mike is a huge Dolphin fan and, barring any hurricanes this year (we didn't get a couple of the games because of the hurricanes in Florida last season), we should be good to go. We have AT LEAST 50 dolphin fans there every week - we have a huge room with a big projection tv and we have a great time. If we win, he makes us teal colored shots at the end of the game and we have great servers. What else can I say? As a Dolphin fan it is heaven on earth. I used to go to a bar that was Jets and Giants bar and I can't tell you how the Jets fans treated me - and I'm a girl.

Not so anymore. Mike is a great host. Like I said, when you get there for the draft party, ask him for Mary. Also, he has a huge kickoff party every year.

Back
Top Bottom