2006 Miami Dolphins Season Tickets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2006 Miami Dolphins Season Tickets

Shaun305

Season Ticket Account Executive
Reaction score
My name is Shaun and I am an Account Executive for the Miami Dolphins. I sell season tickets and I would be more then happy to help all my fellow finheaven members to get some great seats. If you are interested, you can email me at swerner@dolphinstadium.com I look forward to hearing from you all........GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!

and im just wonder shaun 305 how many season tickets have we sold so far

Single Game Tickets

Single game tickets are only purchased through ticketmaster or by coming to the stadium on the official on sale date. To guarantee yourself seats for the more desirable games like the Packers, Patriots, and Jets is by getting season tickets. You can not beat $290 per seat for the whole season. Let me know what you guys think....

Shaun305 said:
Single game tickets are only purchased through ticketmaster or by coming to the stadium on the official on sale date. To guarantee yourself seats for the more desirable games like the Packers, Patriots, and Jets is by getting season tickets. You can not beat $290 per seat for the whole season. Let me know what you guys think....

Shaun, want to be my new account rep? I had Lee, but he just informed me that hs is leaving. I would like to have a rep who chills in here.

dude my rep is jay, hes ****ing awesome. i call all the time and bug them and the guy is great everytime.

Back
Top Bottom