2006 nfl draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2006 nfl draft

dolfns1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Just recieved my tickets for the draft ... anyone else going??

This is something I'd much rather sit at home and watch on my T.V. Do you get to meet any of the guys or personel members? If not, the best seat for me is on my couch.

Yes u do last year ronnie and alex smith autographs,,met adam shefter my brother in law went up on stage with sean salisbury to discuss what could be the dolfns pick on the way down he shuc hands with the guys by the dolfns phone and said r. brown and they winked at him 30 mins later we had our man

I thought you had to line up on draft day to get in.

dolfns1 said:
Yes u do last year ronnie and alex smith autographs,,met adam shefter my brother in law went up on stage with sean salisbury to discuss what could be the dolfns pick on the way down he shuc hands with the guys by the dolfns phone and said r. brown and they winked at him 30 mins later we had our man

Sounds like a really fun day. The whole experiance sounds awesome except the Sean Salisbury part. If I met that guy in a dark alley and I was a much larger person, I would smack him. I hate that guy because he has no buisness talking about football and he always makes retarted statements.

Flyer22 said:
I thought you had to line up on draft day to get in.

By the way he mentioned his brother-in-law going on stage to talk to Salisbury, I'm guessing this guy has some connections.

Crowder52 said:
By the way he mentioned his brother-in-law going on stage to talk to Salisbury, I'm guessing this guy has some connections.

good point. I just woke up and am not thinking properly yet. please try again in 15 minutes...

no connections they just pick fans from the stands to go and talk before the draft starts anyone raises the hand the pick a bunch

ive gone last three yrs if you want to go this year show up friday night around 8p.m. i showed up last year at 10 there was 75 people in front of us.. But if you go to both days of the draft you r considered a DIEHARD FAN then on sunday before u leave u fill out a form for next year draft and you get your tickets in the mail not having to wait in line form them and enter via a vip entrance and sit in the diehard section

one of these days I want to go but for now watching it on t.v. is ok with me.

dolfns1 said:
ive gone last three yrs if you want to go this year show up friday night around 8p.m. i showed up last year at 10 there was 75 people in front of us.. But if you go to both days of the draft you r considered a DIEHARD FAN then on sunday before u leave u fill out a form for next year draft and you get your tickets in the mail not having to wait in line form them and enter via a vip entrance and sit in the diehard section
The "weekend warrior" tickets...I have heard about that. I just didn't know they sent them in the mail.

Back
Top Bottom