2007-2008 UCF Football!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2007-2008 UCF Football!!!

CaneZ4eveR

Finaholic
Reaction score
Who is ready for the opening of Brighthouse Networks stadium??? I got my season tix...who else is pumped for this year??? Go Knights!!!

Who is ready for the opening of Brighthouse Networks stadium??? I got my season tix...who else is pumped for this year??? Go Knights!!!

Another UCF'er.

:drinkers:

I'll be there for the opening.
All the UCF football letermen have been invited for a christening of the stadium and some events to celebrate the stadium opening. Should be a great time.

I'm not a fan of them picking Texas to open the new stadium against though.
I think you want your first experience there to be a good one and especially NOT for it to be a bloodbath slaughter which Texas will give us.

Another UCF'er.

:drinkers:

I'll be there for the opening.
All the UCF football letermen have been invited for a christening of the stadium and some events to celebrate the stadium opening. Should be a great time.

I'm not a fan of them picking Texas to open the new stadium against though.
I think you want your first experience there to be a good one and especially NOT for it to be a bloodbath slaughter which Texas will give us.

Yea, I hear ya...Texas is a top 5 team and last Year we lost to Pitt 52-7 :boohoo:...Im kinda expecting the same result

With all due respect...I don't know if you're a student or what, but I think you should have the Black and Gold all over your avatar instead of the U if you are really that pumped. :)

With all due respect...I don't know if you're a student or what, but I think you should have the Black and Gold all over your avatar instead of the U if you are really that pumped. :)

:clapping:

I'm not a huge UCF fan but I do see them catching some good breaks soon. I honestly think that they should be able to find a lot of scraps in Florida that can turn into a real valuable roster.

Back
Top Bottom