2008-2009 Nhl | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2008-2009 Nhl

Habs need a goalie,want Toskala? Only north americans allowed on the new Toronto Maple Leafs! Burke's moving all the European's out (maybe making room for Bouwmeester:chuckle:).As usual we're dreamin' large here in T.O.

bring back mike palmateer!

St. Valentine's Day massacre.

Pens jump out to 2-0 lead ... Then surrender 6 unanswered goals (5 in the third)

:(

Flames get their next three against division opponents, so it'll be a good time to increase their lead in the NW.

Pretty successful road trip this past time to CA and AZ.

YES!!!

I just found out. The bum is gone. Welcome Coach Bylsma.

Dan Bylsma was promoted from within (was coaching the "baby-Pens")

To be honest, I don't know alot about the guy - but, this has to be addition by subtraction.

Pens v. Isles today at 2:00.

Let's Go PENS!!!

YES!!!

I just found out. The bum is gone. Welcome Coach Bylsma.

Dan Bylsma was promoted from within (was coaching the "baby-Pens")

To be honest, I don't know alot about the guy - but, this has to be addition by subtraction.

Pens v. Isles today at 2:00.

Let's Go PENS!!!

its 1-1.....if u guys lose this game ur team sucks in the NHL the number 1 overall....Flyers baby.... were rolling

Flames get Vancouver tomorrow night. It'd be nice to get a win and create more distance in the standings.

Yeah, true but...

The man just got there ... and, last night he was still coaching in the minors. After the game he flew into Pittsburgh, checked into a hotel, then arrived at the Igloo for a 2:00 pm game. Let's not judge the man just yet ...

Yes, it was the Isles - but, under the circumstances, we still got a point.

Yeah, true but...

The man just got there ... and, last night he was still coaching in the minors. After the game he flew into Pittsburgh, checked into a hotel, then arrived at the Igloo for a 2:00 pm game. Let's not judge the man just yet ...

Yes, it was the Isles - but, under the circumstances, we still got a point.

Sir Bumpus....are you aware that Pittsburgh wont make post-season?

How does it feel? U trade Erik Christensen, Angelo Esposito, Colby Armstrong.....dont resign Ryan malone..Jarkko Ruutuu..Georges Laraque and u replace them with Miro "im done" Saatan and that loser Fedotenko...U guys are seriously in deeep trouble....Better make key trades...Go get Milan Hejduk...Flyers are number 1...tremendous year

"Over? Nothing is over until we decide it is. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"

"Germans?"

"Forget it, he's rolling ..."

Flames lose in a shootout to Vancouver tonight.

Canucks gain one point against us.

I guess it's better than losing in regulation.

Back
Top Bottom