2008-2009 Nhl | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2008-2009 Nhl

The bottom half of the East is going to be a nice race. Philadelphia has too many games in hand to think they're not secure in the 4th spot as of right now. Still i'd take my chances against Biron. I'm still waiting for Pittsburgh to get on a winning streak and probably will be til the end of the year. If Florida trades Bouwmeester they could be in for a fall. Buffalo is playing without Vanek so nows the time to catch them. The Rangers and Canadians are begging for some team to catch them.

Same with the bottom half of the West. I think there are like 6 teams playing for 4 spots.

Should be fun to watch.

The bottom half of the East is going to be a nice race. Philadelphia has too many games in hand to think they're not secure in the 4th spot as of right now. Still i'd take my chances against Biron. I'm still waiting for Pittsburgh to get on a winning streak and probably will be til the end of the year. If Florida trades Bouwmeester they could be in for a fall. Buffalo is playing without Vanek so nows the time to catch them. The Rangers and Canadians are begging for some team to catch them.

The Rangers and Canadiens are in a free fall. I believe the Flyers are a lock for the 4th spot in the east. What worries me is the Devils, who will be getting Brodeur back soon, and already have a solid grip on the division. I wouldn't want to run into them in the playoffs.

Was the game in OT though?

Other than today, which I didnt get to watch, the Panthers are playing awesome hockey

Anybody else see the scandal involving the Canadians? http://www.fromtherink.com/2009/2/19/765091/canadiens-scandal-rumours

Apparently it maybe much to do about nothing.

that, my friend, is just a picture of how dumb us quebecers are...

right now, the house is burning down for the habs, and the journalists just don't know why so every little crack that comes to them, makes a huge story that 99% of the time isn't accurate. The worse part is we all believe that **** in the newspaper. We almost all do, and that's why those ****ers who print those articles keep doing misinformating articles with huge misconceptions, because we pay to hear/read this ****.

i'm so sick and tired of this. If you really want to know what's happening, i can't tell you, but the official sports channel from quebec reports that the kostytsyns and hamrlik were all three in touch with an affiliated gang member that got arrested in a big police raid recently... ( a ****load of gang members arrested)

The players called that man to find girls and limos when they went out in the city. He also was used for any purposes suposedly... (want a handyman? i'll get one for ya. want your snow shoveled by somebody (not drug related hahaah) i'll get it ) ... people are now speculating that he might've sold them speed, E, or coke ... it may be true, i don't know, and to be perfectly honest, i think we'll never know for sure except if one of them goes to rehab, because the media simply can't be trusted anymore... rds.ca tries to cut on the bull****, that's where i got my stuff, but i still read their articles with a grain of salt

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom