2008 Miami vs Arizona | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2008 Miami vs Arizona

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Hello there! For those that maybe interested we are setting up a road trip game for the Arizona game. Brother Jeff in San Diego and I will be getting info together as far as the Hotel that we will be staying at. So if you are interested and why like to go post here or send me a pm.

I might wind up coming down, I'll notify you by summer. A buddy (also a Phins fan, not a huge one like me, but a fan nonetheless) and me are thinking about visiting a kid (also a Phins fan) we went to elementary school with.. up until his senior year in high school, and then he moved second semester. He lives about 2 blocks from the stadium so it'd work out great. You'd be getting to see the only three Dolphins fans out of my town. :lol:

We'll probably stay at his place if we go, but we'd love to tailgate with you guys. I'll keep you updated, John. :up:

Hello there! For those that maybe interested we are setting up a road trip game for the Arizona game. Brother Jeff in San Diego and I will be getting info together as far as the Hotel that we will be staying at. So if you are interested and why like to go post here or send me a pm.
Keep me posted. I might be in.

I'm planning on it John! Will be great to hook up again. HO, HO, HO!

John,

I will speak with the team and maybe the C2C FINS can make this trip as well... I will start a dialog with the their fan site in June or July and hopefully we can get a game out of their fans to play us!

It is on my calendar bro!

John,

I will speak with the team and maybe the C2C FINS can make this trip as well... I will start a dialog with the their fan site in June or July and hopefully we can get a game out of their fans to play us!

It is on my calendar bro!
Another Ken. It would be great to meet you in person brother.:up:

Well it all depends on when the game is scheduled. But if the game date does not interfere with some work, golf, or Cal Poly commitments, I will go:up:

Also John I have found out that my alma-mata, Cal Poly will open the season up at the Murph on August 30th:up: So I will be down San Diego way Labor Day weekend.

Well it all depends on when the game is scheduled. But if the game date does not interfere with some work, golf, or Cal Poly commitments, I will go:up:

Also John I have found out that my alma-mata, Cal Poly will open the season up at the Murph on August 30th:up: So I will be down San Diego way Labor Day weekend.
That's cool Michael. It would be cool if you could make it. Give my best to your mom.:up:

I will most likely go to that game. It would be great to hook up with some fellow Phin's fans.

Back
Top Bottom